**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Abyss

GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
lets say you were going into the abyss. if you could quake perfectly, and u had a quake at 5/65, which team would you use?

The Abyss 73 votes

Doom, Aegon, Nick, Torch, Quake
27%
WardenclockKabiraz77Moot4LifeIron_Patriot_is_litPricelessJohnyBoyBen_15455Blizzard28PapdichaatAdokVictorDDigletGamingSkyLord7000KoopaKrusherThebombsquad1Husain_b128Negative_100jaysavagemagnus_xixSilver_Goose 20 votes
Doom, Aegon Nick Torch, Heimdall
72%
MagicBentonWorld EaterFrostyEgor_135Sungjsubash_vikram16wegnerkWerewrymHilldarTheHeroDeservedThe_Blue_JaguarTheLegend27DarthVadimiusCh1efsterGhostboytjiebrandinhoMeebletonKill_GreyMobile_P0tat0OGAvenger 53 votes

Comments

• Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    I have no knowledge about the abyss. I you can Quake exactly perfectly i guess go for it but I'm guessing it would be INSANELY long fight.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

If you do not hit the enemies for some seconds, they will trigger „Fight me, coward!“ and their Abyss counter starts running towards zero in lightspeed.

If both phases of that counter reach 0 ... they activate God Mode kinda (Unstoppable, Unblockable, everything) and you are dead.

So don‘t quake it.

I know how to get past the 2nd enrage timer with quake, so that isn't really a problem
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I missclicked
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    The nick/quake synergy interferes with the aegon heavy strat which allows for increased damage per hit
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    You absolutely CAN Quake fights in the Abyss.

Also

You absolutely SHOULD NOT Quake fights in the abyss.
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

If you do not hit the enemies for some seconds, they will trigger „Fight me, coward!“ and their Abyss counter starts running towards zero in lightspeed.

If both phases of that counter reach 0 ... they activate God Mode kinda (Unstoppable, Unblockable, everything) and you are dead.

So don‘t quake it.

+ power gain and launch sp3
  • Options
    Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    I explored abyss without Quake, she's a beast but I had Doom
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

The nick/quake synergy interferes with the aegon heavy strat which allows for increased damage per hit

Once you get deep in and aren’t worried about banking combos anymore on Aegon you can just kill off Fury for additional attack and it’ll turn off the evade synergy. I ran my first path with the Quake team OP listed above and the evades helped me build up my combo nicely, but I don’t know if heimdall would’ve been better for that final collector boss or something.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I would definitely not use quake in abyss. The only benefit of having her on the team is the evade charges and those aren’t even a benefit because they mess with aegon.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    There's no point bringing Quake with the team you have. Bringing heimdall instead gives you a cheat death which is far more valuable. On the run I was able to bring heimdall along I saved a lot of revives.