**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why did I randomly lose LMD on NF in AW?

Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Background is that I fought Corvus with both links up on node 21 in AW (with flow tactics, not that it matters). I did not get hit at all for the entire fight. When Corvus was around 30% and I was at 100% health, I threw a heavy and then all of a sudden, my LMD disappeared and I started the degen process. Admittedly, I’m very new to NF. But WTF happened??
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Platform 21 in which Tier? They are slightly different between Tiers, so it might be easier if you tell us which Effects were listed.

But if I‘m right, there is that „every time you purify a Debuff, you degenerate 20% of ATK“ node on it. Plus some other nodes placing Debuffs on you. So it might be possible to loose 100% Health there without getting hit ... by purifying enough Debuffs (and Nick Fury does purify).

EDIT: And yeah, you‘ve used an Heavy ... resulting in knocking him down. Every time you knock him down with Fury, you purify all non damaging Debuffs. Must be it!
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    Very interesting. It’s tier5. I just checked nodes on defense and see that there is direct damage on purify, so you must be right. Didn’t even realize that NF had a nullify ability. Actually pretty cool and I’m sure useful in several situations. Thanks so much @WOLF_LINK ! Happy to have an explanation! Really thought it was a weird interaction