**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Small roster. Need strategy for 6.1.2

Passed chapter 5 using 4 star champs. Passed 6.1 without too much trouble with ghost and archangel. But 6.1.2 looks like I need a ghost, magneto, void, or someone of that nature for sentinel and ultron.

If I take BWCV to rank 4 will her nullify get me through? I can farm 20 Revives and 100 health potions if need be, I just need to make sure I can consistently being each boss’s Health down.

Can ghost or Hyperion (if I rank 4) outdo the healing? WhAts my best team and strategy.

Thanks. All guides say Medusa and a few teammates say magneto (a 4 star rank 4
Of which helped me beat 5.4.6) but I don’t have either above 4 star

Thanks for any help. Sort of hit a wall here with a small roster. I’ll post my current lineup.

Comments

• Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Ghost (and Wasp => synergy if you want to make it easier) for Biohazard Sentinel and BWCV with Bleed/Poison curse (heavies will give you tons of power and nullifying charges) and you'll breeze through.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    RaviDavi said:

Ghost (and Wasp => synergy if you want to make it easier) for Biohazard Sentinel and BWCV with Bleed/Poison curse (heavies will give you tons of power and nullifying charges) and you'll breeze through.

That's for the sentinel?
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited January 2021

RaviDavi said:

That's for the sentinel?

Oh shoot. I meant Ghost for Sentinel and BWCV for Ultron.

BWCV for Sentinel could also work but then OP should keep Blood curse up and never hit his block.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Aarkus for ultron and ghost for sentinel
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

That fight is a bit hectic with Aarkus, ngl.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Kill_Grey said:

That fight is a bit hectic with Aarkus, ngl.
    Yeah he's got ghost and hood so imo use that. And the global node is an advantage
    Oh he has got hood as well. Ghost would be better then.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Yeah ghost could help u a lot.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You can do it. Here’s a like to a strategy for using bwcv for crossbones. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/234742/updated-strategy-for-using-claire-against-6-1-crossbones#latest You’ve definitely got the roster. Good luck.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

You can do it. Here’s a like to a strategy for using bwcv for crossbones. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/234742/updated-strategy-for-using-claire-against-6-1-crossbones#latest You’ve definitely got the roster. Good luck.

Thanks for the shout-out!
  • Options
    IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Thanks for all the help. In the end Ghost with the hood synergy crushed sentinel. BWCV and ghost took care of the final ultron boss.

In my original account I relied on Corvus to clear most of act 5 and 6.1 and never got into using ghost. Now, having to use ghost I’ve begun j realize how ridiculously powerful in terms of both damage and utility she is!