**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I made a tier list... come criticism

Hey everyone, I was bored so I made a tier list. I am very inexperienced and I know many people will disagree with it so come criticize.
- I only put champs that had any uses in my opinion.
- Some classes were really hard to decide and you will obviously disagree.
- If there are champs that are too low or too high that's probably because I have a soft spot for them or I have barely used them.
-I have used sorcerer supreme twice so I wasn't sure about symbiote supreme or sorcerer supreme...Symbiote supreme should have probably been one tier higher.
-Thanks!

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    1st: magik is better than dragon man
    2nd: Emma and havoc deserve the beyond god tier
    3rd: QUAKE GANG
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    @Grean I don't really like Magik, Emma and Havoc are lower because I didn't want a million mutants in one tier. @JoshKosh557 Domino is in BGT and thanks.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Also its not bad for the most part

Look at beyond god
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Dude you are sleeping on warlock and cap and also hyperion.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Have you played red Goblin, have you seen Annihilus gameplay, where is Moon Knight
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider and Corvus are 100% better than hyperion they have lots more utility and damage not saying hype is bad he is great but they are so much better
    @Sarvanga1_ I tried to keep 2 champs in the best of their class. I love CapIW and Warlock. Hype I don't use much and I think CGR and Corvus are better than him @Kill_Grey
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Maxwell24 said:

Cosmic Ghost Rider and Corvus are 100% better than hyperion they have lots more utility and damage not saying hype is bad he is great but they are so much better

Then you haven't played Hyperion obviously.
    jaysavage said:

@Sarvanga1_ I tried to keep 2 champs in the best of their class. I love CapIW and Warlock. Hype I don't use much and I think CGR and Corvus are better than him @Kill_Grey

Use him more and you'll understand.
    Btw i understand clicking disagree but over 1 champ i don't really understand. Obviously your not gonna agree with everything.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Annihilus is pretty good though
    yeah i didn't know where to put Annihulus. Probably wrong about that one my bad
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

iHulk in the bottom tier?
    Incorrect. He is at the very least top tier.

the entire bottom tier is solid

iHulk is decent, Mr Fantastic is as well, Annihilus can be a monster if played correctly, Man-Thing is more useful than given credit for, Roblin and Surfer are great for certain paths/matchups, and that’s half.

In one tier.
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 170
    Red goblin and silver surfer.. some of my favorites.. reduced to bottom tier...
  • YTBigSYTBigS Posts: 43
    im move hype and cmm up and corvus down, namor havok emma up, invis woman down, mojo wolverine up, hulkbuster down
  • jereesjerees Posts: 246
    and you do not have plat or gold pool
    @jerees that pull had silver surfer at 91% because the other options are garbage. I do not have Gold or platpool. @SpideyFunko I'm not gonna put champs like Mr.fantastic and man thing above Morningstar or Rhulk so... yeah. @YTBigS ur probably right put I didn't want so many mutants in one tier like I already stated.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    jaysavage said:

@jerees that pull had silver surfer at 91% because the other options are garbage. I do not have Gold or platpool. @SpideyFunko I'm not gonna put champs like Mr.fantastic and man thing above Morningstar or Rhulk so... yeah. @YTBigS ur probably right put I didn't want so many mutants in one tier like I already stated.

You clearly have not played with them then. And this tier list is missing like 50% of the champs in the game.
    @Crcrcrc i said I only used champs that I found had uses and I am inexperienced. Please read what I wrote before you disagree lol
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Stooooooooooôôooóøøp