**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I made a tier list... come criticism

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

How is Silver Surfer rarely useful??? He's actually pretty useful. He's got resistances to incinerate, coldsnap and shock which means free willpower healing (provided its not more than 100%, so no human torch and probably other enhanced abilities nodes or something) AND they count as unique buffs so he hits hard and you don't need to bother about his rotation as much (well I don't in that scenario).
    He gains buffs (buffed up), he can armour break (diss track, annhilus' cosmic rod), has a vigilance buff bypassing miss abilities, he can eats his power cosmic buff to phase oncoming attacks. His energy damage is red numbers. I don't even know much about Surfer, I'm just offended he's in the same tier as Thor Rags.

(He's got an armour up buff so if you're absolutely desperate he can do Havoks but his damage is energy and Havok has crazy energy resistance so you're probably better brute forcing with someone else)

use venom for Havok
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    jaysavage said:

@Crcrcrc i said I only used champs that I found had uses and I am inexperienced. Please read what I wrote before you disagree lol

Usually people only make tier list once they are experienced with the characters.
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 170

Dude you are sleeping on warlock and cap and also hyperion.

Tons of people sleep on warlock. Generally the folks who don’t have a firm understanding of this game.
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 170
    jaysavage said:

Hey everyone, I was bored so I made a tier list. I am very inexperienced and I know many people will disagree with it so come criticize.
    - I only put champs that had any uses in my opinion.
    - Some classes were really hard to decide and you will obviously disagree.
    - If there are champs that are too low or too high that's probably because I have a soft spot for them or I have barely used them.
    -I have used sorcerer supreme twice so I wasn't sure about symbiote supreme or sorcerer supreme...Symbiote supreme should have probably been one tier higher.
    -Thanks!

A 6* angela can change a new cav players account because of how insanely rediculous she is in buffed up cav quest. Bc of this I started using her and she is so much better than I imagined. But this cav event quest is a thing now and buffed up is a road block for some , so by definition she doesn’t fit your categorization Bc she’s very useful in cav quest :smile:

Also havok is most definitely way too low
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Well it's not the wordlst I've seen but people really just need to stop sharing tier lists. There are definitely some big freakin problems. Like, you must have never used a high sig Omega in your life if you think Colossus is better. Plus CGR above Hype is a no-no, Poco's too low, same with G99 above Warlock. SS, Magik, Killmonger, Emma, Namor, Voodoo, iBomb, and more are too low. Plus as much as I like Hit-Monkey, he needs to move down a tier.

• jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Guardians really good for havoc because he can parry mediums. If your gonna launch a sp2 though make sure u heavy before.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Well it's not the wordlst I've seen but people really just need to stop sharing tier lists. There are definitely some big freakin problems. Like, you must have never used a high sig Omega in your life if you think Colossus is better. Plus CGR above Hype is a no-no, Poco's too low, same with G99 above Warlock. SS, Magik, Killmonger, Emma, Namor, Voodoo, iBomb, and more are too low. Plus as much as I like Hit-Monkey, he needs to move down a tier.

Maybe I should add that Ronin needs moved up. 😁
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Grean said:

1st: magik is better than dragon man
    2nd: Emma and havoc deserve the beyond god tier
    3rd: QUAKE GANG

Sounds familiar
    Ig I heard this somewhere before recently
  • First of all colossus is not better than omega red and Archangel . Gully2099 must be replaced by warlock . In place of tigra sym supreme and longshot should be there . Mojo should be god . Namor is no doubt beyond god tier.
    All are my personal thoughts. :)
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    My man forgot to add half of the characters to the tier list.
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Iron Fist should probably be higher, but only with the LC/Jessica Jones/DD synergy. Or maybe someday...:)
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Why is Drax in every tier?
    @AouxWoux if you read you would know I did that on purpose but I understand skipping the writing I do that too. @Professorpro_789 I juts love Colosus more than Omega, your right about Namor, I have a soft spot for G2099 and Tigra is insane...
    I think Collosus is being slept on just sayin...
    lol I'm not whining about disagree spams @War_Bird. I just don't know everyone expects my tier list to be exactly like theirs. Disagreeing on here is not gonna hurt me in any way lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Oh look, another tier list. Just stahp with the tier lists. Play who you like. End of story lol.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    jaysavage said:

lol I'm not whining about disagree spams @War_Bird. I just don't know everyone expects my tier list to be exactly like theirs. Disagreeing on here is not gonna hurt me in any way lol

The title is asking for criticism. If you don't want criticism, don't ask for it.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    AouxWoux said:

My man forgot to add half of the characters to the tier list.

They got dusted by Thanos

Wait, Thanos isn't even there
    OP said he only put "Useful" champs
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Haven't even read it and you've earned yourself a disagree. I know you want to share with others your opinions of the game in a tier list form but just put it in the countless other threads made on this topic. Sorry bout this bud
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Almost all tier lists are merely personal favorite lists and usually say little about what makes one champ better or worse.

So now we know your favorites.
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    This is a very funny tier list. If u are serious about this, I feel bad.

Warlock > G2099
    Hyperion is the best cosmic
    HT > Void
    Cap IW > Void, also the best science champ in my opinion.

to name a few, but of course these are all my opinions
    Moudou said:

Warlock > G2099
    HT > Void

You do realize that Quake exists, right? Even if she didn't exist, CAIW still wouldn't be the best Science champ since Void is just... better. You must not have a high sig Void...
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Moudou said:

Warlock > G2099
    HT > Void

You do realize that Quake exists, right? Even if she didn't exist, CAIW still wouldn't be the best Science champ since Void is just... better. You must not have a high sig Void...
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    It's all opinions. No one is right or wrong. Especially if you play better or worse with certain champs, or have certain matchups, buffs or debuffs nodes. All tier lists should have the same precursor that it is the opinions of that person and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but neither makes one more right than the other.
    @Hera1d_of_Ga1actus that's fine I don't mind getting disgreed. @Moudou uh, CapIW above Void, nope, and I don't have Hype so I don't know much about him. I'm not sure about HT over Void but ok.
  • DespacitoDespacito Posts: 24
    you're not doing Venom enough justice bro
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    edited January 2021
    Etjama said:

Moudou said:

Warlock > G2099
    HT > Void

and @jaysavage

I've had a R5 Quake for years, she was my third or fourth R5. She is absolutely great but her playstyle bores me to death. With Cap IW, you, the player, decide the utility u need, and when it comes to damage his heavy and sp2 deal a lot. To me, he is the best science champ in the game
    Moudou said:

Etjama said:

Moudou said:

Warlock > G2099
    HT > Void

I've had a R5 Quake for years, she was my third or fourth R5. She is absolutely great but her playstyle bores me to death. With Cap IW, you, the player, decide the utility u need, and when it comes to damage his heavy and sp2 deal a lot. To me, he is the best science champ in the game
    Well you're wrong. Plain and simple. How exciting the character is to play has absolutely nothing to do with how good they are.