**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are 4 masteries worth exploring all of act 4?

Are 4 masteries worth exploring all of act 4? 122 votes

Yes
97%
GamerMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabPiviotzuffyFlareDogeDrake2078VerzzWardenclockVuDahsubash_vikramBrandonmballouCassyWorknprogressThunderstruck77spiderknight616BrokenPanchulon21CupidRepto23 119 votes
No
2%
Dshuihate8745Icy000 3 votes

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes. Mastery points are huge.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Yes

Is playing with one thumb worth not playing with both?
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Yes
    As tedious as exploring act 4 Is, those mastery points are too valuable.

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Well Yeah
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Aren’t there 4 t2a too?
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Yes
    Definitely worth it, but chapter 4 levels are sooooo looooong and takes a long time
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Yes
    Absolutely, but it isn't something you rush to complete.

A4 exploration is what you do after you've hit a wall in progression and have all your manageable EQ/Variants done. Or when you're lazy but really don't want to waste energy. Honestly that last one was my main contributor to A4 100%, lmao.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes, absolutely. I maxed out deep wounds with those points.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Yes
    Every single mastery point is really helpful,even 1 point is really helpful in willpower,stupefy,LC,DE,or other 4 points,but that's too boring to explore,I'll explore it once I become Cavalier,I am currently on act 6.1
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Yes

Every single mastery point is really helpful,even 1 point is really helpful in willpower,stupefy,LC,DE,or other 4 points,but that's too boring to explore,I'll explore it once I become Cavalier,I am currently on act 6.1

I did the same. Got Cav, then went back and did act 4 over a few months. Tried Act 5.4 after that, and fully explored it in the time it would've taken me to do maybe half of a chapter in act 4.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Absolutely, and if you're not level 60, it's probably the best place to get XP. When the energy was reduced from 3 per step to 2 per step, the XP was left unchanged. Make sure to pop an XP boost.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Yes
    Drake2078 said:

Definitely worth it, but chapter 4 levels are sooooo looooong and takes a long time

Most of us explored it when it was 3 energy per tile. I did that **** on 2 accs. Just gotta knock it our quest by quest
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Yes
    You’ll want the extra inventory space soon enough too.