**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heavy evades

Anyone having issues dodging heavies. Multiple times now I dodge a heavy and my champ is just sitting there holding block. So I eat the heavy. What is going on, the frustration is real..

Comments

• JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

only for Mysterio

And Doom
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

only for Mysterio

I hate that guy too
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    TheDadMan said:

Happened to me too many times in last few weeks to ignore. As soon as the ai starts charging heavy, my champs gets stuck holding block even after lifting my fingers. At first I thought i was late to react. But now i am certain its a bug. It doesn’t happen all the time. But when it does, its really annoying. And not just mysterio and doom, happens with all sorts of champs

You sure you didn't have a shock debuff on you against Doom? The stun range for his heavy is too much
  • TheDadManTheDadMan Posts: 57
    Terra said:

TheDadMan said:

Happened to me too many times in last few weeks to ignore. As soon as the ai starts charging heavy, my champs gets stuck holding block even after lifting my fingers. At first I thought i was late to react. But now i am certain its a bug. It doesn’t happen all the time. But when it does, its really annoying. And not just mysterio and doom, happens with all sorts of champs

You sure you didn't have a shock debuff on you against Doom? The stun range for his heavy is too much

Yes i am sure. I think i know the difference. I got **** slapped by doom on AQ too many times for that shock.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

Str8crazy said:

Anyone having issues dodging heavies. Multiple times now I dodge a heavy and my champ is just sitting there holding block. So I eat the heavy. What is going on, the frustration is real..

What does a Heavy taste like?

Grape juice
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    TheDadMan said:

Happened to me all evening as i was going through Cavalier 100%. Cost me a ton of needless revives