**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lol, War Victory Crystals

Ok, these really need some love with the overhaul kiss. T5 and t4 wins and I get a level 2 heal from it? Oh, and that is a better reward than normal from them.

Not saying they need to be game changing rewards but c'mon, their an insult to call them victory crystals at this point.

Comments

• DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Don't forget those 3* arena boosts! lol If the crystal isn't updated maybe Kabam can switch them for a straight loyalty reward.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    So many of the event rewards are out of date by years. It’s almost laughable.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    They did a great job with solo event updates but it sucks that dual class crystals aren’t included.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    NikoBravo said:

So many of the event rewards are out of date by years. It’s almost laughable.

100% this. Just a little update would be greatly appreciated.

Dr. Zola
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I look forward to these crystals after every challenging war. /s
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    They should remove all those arena in boosts in there and give out at random 5-20k supreme solo shards.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Nah. Just give us more loyalty from those AW Victory/Loss Crystals.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Anything........that could help us really....
  • RigidRigid Posts: 152
    TyEdge said:

They did a great job with solo event updates but it sucks that dual class crystals aren’t included.

Yeah they did.
  • RigidRigid Posts: 152
    xNig said:

Nah. Just give us more loyalty from those AW Victory/Loss Crystals.

IDK, I'm not unhappy with overall war rewards. Just those crystals are so insulting. Use a few buffs, a couple of heals, and work with your team for victory. Then get a 3* arena buff as a bonus reward? Lol, not even sure why I open them.