Options

Lol, War Victory Crystals

Ok, these really need some love with the overhaul kiss. T5 and t4 wins and I get a level 2 heal from it? Oh, and that is a better reward than normal from them.

Not saying they need to be game changing rewards but c'mon, their an insult to call them victory crystals at this point.

Comments

• Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Don't forget those 3* arena boosts! lol If the crystal isn't updated maybe Kabam can switch them for a straight loyalty reward.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    So many of the event rewards are out of date by years. It’s almost laughable.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    They did a great job with solo event updates but it sucks that dual class crystals aren’t included.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★
    NikoBravo said:

So many of the event rewards are out of date by years. It’s almost laughable.

100% this. Just a little update would be greatly appreciated.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I look forward to these crystals after every challenging war. /s
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    They should remove all those arena in boosts in there and give out at random 5-20k supreme solo shards.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    Nah. Just give us more loyalty from those AW Victory/Loss Crystals.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,052 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Anything........that could help us really....
  • Options
    RigidRigid Posts: 152
    TyEdge said:

They did a great job with solo event updates but it sucks that dual class crystals aren’t included.

Yeah they did.
  • Options
    RigidRigid Posts: 152
    xNig said:

Nah. Just give us more loyalty from those AW Victory/Loss Crystals.

IDK, I'm not unhappy with overall war rewards. Just those crystals are so insulting. Use a few buffs, a couple of heals, and work with your team for victory. Then get a 3* arena buff as a bonus reward? Lol, not even sure why I open them.