**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

How is y’all’s six star luck?

2»

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Other than my duped MS, Guilly99, DragonMan, and LC my 6* luck is pretty bad. Wasp and Prox are meh and I alr have Prox as a 5* duped
    Edit: Heimdall is also extremely good as well but I alr have him as a duped 5* too
  • Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★

My one and only six star Champ 😅
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197

Mine are terrible.......

Aside from all the good pulls I've had, mine are terrible.

Mate, yours are the entire game line-up! 😆. I have 5.
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197

Mole man is literally the only champ i use. Even then he's only occasionally. 1500 shards away from another, hopefully it's decent
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,145 ★★★★★
    I pulled four in a row that were good: Havok, Emma Frost (awakening), G2099 and Sorcerer Supreme.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394

• NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    edited January 2021

Not too shabby
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    I have 3 six stars and one of them is aegon(if he ever gets awakened) and other is red mags... so yea its pretty good
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited January 2021
    My luck was so bad for so long but 4 of my last 5 pulls were Dragon Man, Elsa, Doom and Ghost, so my luck turned around pretty nicely. Just be patient and same will happen to you 😉
  • MeGhost96MeGhost96 Posts: 9
    I've got 3 6*s. I've had awesome luck though. I've got ghost, storm pyramid X & killmonger
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,250 ★★★★★

Mole man is literally the only champ i use. Even then he's only occasionally. 1500 shards away from another, hopefully it's decent

Start practicing with Mr Fantastic - he's actually really useful. Place pre-fight debuffs, and just constantly refresh them. You can place multiple stacks by spamming SP2.

Also Mole Man due a numbers increase in a couple of weeks, so cross your fingers it's a good one!
  • My first 5/6 6* were shockers, I slowly pulled it back with a Gulk and Ronan but the first 6 months of me being able to get 6* were pretty rough.

Now I left that fallow patch it has been glorious. Got Doom too since that was taken

• AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    Well, I wouldnt belive there are people with 6*. But there are.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Doom ghost Corvus awakened with gems, namor from abyss nexus and aegon from cyber Monday nexus, all others are from basic crystals or featured crystals and maybe the occasional cav but not many