**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade says that CGR is a villian, Kabam not

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

dimensional being
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Not necessarily a Villian but he isn’t from this dimension
  • Options
    killianClsbkillianClsb Posts: 13
    But is a villian in the comics and reading about danger sense they have to specify that and that not in the game
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Show me a capture where Danger sense explixity says that attack dimensional

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,197 ★★★★★

Here u go not hard
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    He not #Villain but he's #Dimensional
  • Options

• Options

That's the synergy not the passive
  • Options
    Okey its dimensial i know but, they dont say anywhere that dimensional actives dangers sense, that profile of Blade ia old so we just gonna assume that proflie came out its fot the CGR two years later
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

That is a synergy. It adds something to the character that isn't there in the first place.
    Danger Sense is something that belongs to Blade and not to a synergy. He only gets additional bonuses via the synergy
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Those are Synergies. Blade can only activate his DS against Dimensional Beings without Synergies.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Expands to include. Do you know what that means? That means Dimensional Beings AND whatever the synergies add. You lost. Take the L and move on.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Read his actual ability bro it not in the synergies.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    it's not a synergy it's just part of his actual abilities.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★

Okey its dimensial i know but, they dont say anywhere that dimensional actives dangers sense, that profile of Blade ia old so we just gonna assume that proflie came out its fot the CGR two years later

Can you read? It literally says, "When against dimensional beings, Danger sense ACTIVATES" it's literally right there my god how delusional are you?
  • Options
    I kow was wrong in the instant that they told me that is a dimensional b. But controversy made a discusion
  • Options
    Didnt know that until know, thanks for the info, but the message lost cause the people keep writing
  • Options
    Ace_03 said:

Show me a capture where Danger sense explixity says that attack dimensional

No, you just lost this one. It's best to admit defeat and move on.
    Bro already not keep defeat but learning cause really i didint know, but message of appoligize lost in all the message that keep comimg
  • Options
    The forums is to learn and help right, i was wrong, you guys help, thats for the forums are, not to bullying somebody, just because dont know something about the game
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Didnt know that until know, thanks for the info, but the message lost cause the people keep writing

That why is good to read champion abilities and not only inform about champs from YT videos or just what heard of.
    That way you would have known danger sense is originally a Blade’s basic kit ability, against dimensional beings and not a synergy.
    The GR synergy enhance it to include all villains and Mephisto or DM synergy to include all mystics.
    I have to admit many replies went unnecessarily hard on you.
    It’s not bad don’t knowing something about a champ at the end, ffs there are around 200 champs in the game, you need an MCOC phd to remember them all.

• Options
    Greekhit said:

That why is good to read champion abilities and not only inform about champs from YT videos or just what heard of.
    That way you would have known danger sense is originally a Blade’s basic kit ability, against dimensional beings and not a synergy.
    The GR synergy enhance it to include all villains and Mephisto or DM synergy to include all mystics.
    It’s not bad don’t knowing something about a champ at the end, ffs there are around 200 champs in the game, you need an MCOC phd to remember them all.

Thanks thats a awesome reply, teach me instead of bullyng me, i hope there are more players like you in this community cause we need to support each other, not theat them like Sh..t ,thanks
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    He's a hero and a villan but mostly a hero in the comics.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Greekhit said:

Thanks thats a awesome reply, teach me instead of bullyng me, i hope there are more players like you in this community cause we need to support each other, not theat them like Sh..t ,thanks
    Nobody was very rude to you, but when you are proved wrong and continue to deny things it annoys people
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

But is a villian in the comics and reading about danger sense they have to specify that and that not in the game

It is specified on his abiliites.
    Also, the game is not the comics. Ebony Maw is top 1 champion here, but he isn't on the comics for example
    In the Comics he's kind of ridiculous actually, he simply talked Dr Strange into opening a doorway for Shuma Gorath to enter the Main Marvel Universe... Which is like the worst possible thing you could ever do, he was honestly underplayed in the Movies.
This discussion has been closed.