**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How Do you feel about the current state of the contest?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Still pretty fun
    Still enjoying the game.

Act 7 was fun and allowed for a broader choice of champions without feeling like i needed to rely on the same top champions to work through content.
    Was fun jumping back in abyss so looking forward to that.
    Variant content is always fun, due to the different champions requirements and nodes they have so looking forward to more of that.
    Enjoying Cav difficulty EQ, the global class nodes makes it fun to play around with other champs.

I will be taking a step back from Alliances though.

I find AQ to be boring and really i don't see the point in having links between paths. It would be much better if you could jump in burn through your energy on your path and then log out. The mini bosses and Boss still have links ofc but having them interlinked on paths for me anyway is just a pain.

AW isn't all that fun either and is more stressing if anything. I find most players are playing AQ and then using all the glory they have just to compete in AW by using those items for potions and keeping a healthy reserve for the wars in which things don't go to plan. Also players generally stress about fights they have to do because worried about giving away a death or not being able to finish a path. This mainly concerns tier 5 and above. Glory should really be used for rank up materials not predominantly potions for AW. That's how i feel anyway.

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Its alright
    Current thoughts..... I'm 2 fights away from my first path completion of abyss. I'm tired. I won't be dipping into that again for a while after. I'm burned out on arena grinding in prep for this. I'll be going back to just doing Cav and UC EQ and Side Quests until the next Variant or next chapter of Act 7 to come out.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

Game is pretty boring right now. All the content they release is super easy. Kind of annoying honestly. There is no endgame content. 7.1, V6, and Cav monthly are all super easy. I have revives constantly expiring in my stash. Wasn’t like that in the “good old days.” Hopefully they get some regular endgame content going.

For as long as I've been on the forums, going back to the previous forums, there has always been a small percentage of people complaining that the game is boring, the content is too easy, there's no end game, and it wasn't like that in the old days. There were people who said that about the Maze, and within months of it releasing there were people saying that about Labyrinth. Whenever those old days were, they must predate my downloading the game.

However, I still think it is better than in the good old days when a small percentage of people were constantly complaining about every new piece of content being a cash grab. The its too easy people keep chugging along, but the its all a cash gab people seem to have petered out to irrelevance.
  • Options
    LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Most of the newer content is decent and fun. Shame the games performance is the worst its ever been for me and alliancemates/past alliance mates.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Super fun loving it as always
    My only issue at the moment is the state of War, which deeply saddens me because I've been a consistent voice for years. It used to be my most loved game mode. Now we're opting out completely and focusing on AQ. Simply put, the "Grandmaster" has designed the entire mode to benefit the Top alone, and the experience has rendered it not worth the effort for most of those under. I don't say that lightly. I was dedicated to improving it for a long time. However, the Nodes are overkill for most Tiers, the Rewards are disproportionate to the effort it takes to put in a month's worth of work, and we earn much more from EQ and SQ with a fraction of the stress. If I had to put it frankly, there's way too much focus on appeasing the Top, and the Rewards elsewhere make it not worth the energy.
    Outside of that, I love the game as I always have. I've said it for years. Always something to work on.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Not really enjoying it
    I feel like it’s lost it’s way.

It’s strange because a lot of stuff has changed for the better but I’ve almost completely lost interest in my two main accounts as I’m not getting pushed. One is bottom end TB, the other on the cusp.

Feels like if you got say 10-15 decent r5s you can plough through eq, act 6, act 7 barely thinking. Certainly act6 second time around post nerf was much easier with a weaker account, although I don’t know how much of that was knowing what to expect.

There’s no big mountain to overcome, definitely nothing worth chasing champs for and ranking them to r3 so what’s the point in grinding away for fractions of 6* shards or T5cc?

The last two variants I found really disappointing but I have enjoyed the side quests a fair amount in last few months.

I think if you are in act 5 and starting to push through variants and cav it gotta be a pretty good time so I started playing one of my gifting accounts seeing how barebones I can do stuff and that’s been more fun.
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Not really enjoying it
    If the game actually worked it would be a lot better. I'm one of the crazy ones still holding out hope that they may fix it.