**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pure sadness

BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
After continously opening 6star trashes like joe fixit,howard,hela and again howard..i decided to open featured one..
My mind was like john cena...telling myself never give up...i grinded all possible act and saving each and every possible shards i can collect...and opend featured crystal...
Gues what i get...

""Green globin""..

Dear kabam please i have opened this much trash continueously...pls have mercy and give a 6star champ which i can make all jealous...

Note:those self calling pros come to dislike and say trash..pls be kind enough to tell me how to use this and how they are using it...

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Green Goblin has some decent utility. He is just lacking in damage. I'm sorry but all you can do now I guess is hope for a buff.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Hold tight. Every well known champ will get buffed. Eventually.
    And Green Goblin will definitely get a buff. So well known and yet meme.
    M sure He is in top 10 soon to be buffed

Feel your bitterness bud.
    Back i the day. my first ever 6 star was blackbolt.
    Then my 2nd 6 star was also blackbolt.

Salty.

• AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146

You should relook at Hela.

Would you r3 her?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    AlexBossu said:

Would you r3 her?
    Probably not but for OP, Hela should not be written off.

After all, Hela clears LOL.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7xo6f4/100_lol_with_hela_565_review/
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
    edited January 2021

AlexBossu said:

Would you r3 her?
    You mention opening 4 crystals, getting champs you consider bad/trash (whatever 🤷‍♂️) & opening 1 featured crystal, taking a long time to gather the shards needed to get a featured crystal..........and then you ask/talk about taking a 6* to rank 3. There’s a discrepancy in there 🤔 can’t put my finger on it though 🤔

I said it in another post, which got deleted I think (not just my post, but the complete topic), but I’ll say it again: there should be a different subsection in this forum solely for these kind of topics, where players can complain about their crystal pulls.
    Bro, u should really look which post u commenting and who posted reply..and for people like us...6star shards are very difficult to get..so it hurts
    Ab_Samad said:

E
    Even greenglobin shown some mercy on spidey...why cant kabam
  • TheMimicTheMimic Posts: 12
    AlexBossu said:

Would you r3 her?
    One of my alliance mate r3'd Hela so he can become thronebreaker
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Bizaaro said:

AlexBossu said:

Would you r3 her?
    You mention opening 4 crystals, getting champs you consider bad/trash (whatever 🤷‍♂️) & opening 1 featured crystal, taking a long time to gather the shards needed to get a featured crystal..........and then you ask/talk about taking a 6* to rank 3. There’s a discrepancy in there 🤔 can’t put my finger on it though 🤔

I said it in another post, which got deleted I think (not just my post, but the complete topic), but I’ll say it again: there should be a different subsection in this forum solely for these kind of topics, where players can complain about their crystal pulls.
    Bro, u should really look which post u commenting and who posted reply..and for people like us...6star shards are very difficult to get..so it hurts
    6* shards are hard for most players to get, just not everyone makes a forum post whining about it. Whilst I have 5-8 6*s I use on a regular basis I still have another 30 or so that are only used in arena, it’s just the way it is.
    You have a mere 4 6*s. They are still a luxury, I’m sure you have many, many 5*s you could use instead.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Oh look, another complaint post about crystal pulls.

R u guys kabams employe...or something like that..
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Green Globin.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Sorry for you man. Concentrate on your 5 stars.

Bizaaro said:

I have no idea how what I said means I'm a Kabam employee but ok. This game has several aspects to it. Fighting is one, resource management is one and champion collection is another. The only control you have over who you get is if you grind arena or pay enough money to open crystals to get what you want. My first 6-8 6*'s weren't good. Beast was my first ever 6* and even back then, there wasn't a use for him. Here's mine now-

I have some of the best and I have some of the worst. You will get better champs later on. The higher end the content you can start doing, them more 6* shards you can get. You have to be able to take the good and bad hand in hand.
    Sorry for asking that...

Ru kabam??
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Bizaaro said:

Bizaaro said:

I have no idea how what I said means I'm a Kabam employee but ok. This game has several aspects to it. Fighting is one, resource management is one and champion collection is another. The only control you have over who you get is if you grind arena or pay enough money to open crystals to get what you want. My first 6-8 6*'s weren't good. Beast was my first ever 6* and even back then, there wasn't a use for him. Here's mine now-

I have some of the best and I have some of the worst. You will get better champs later on. The higher end the content you can start doing, them more 6* shards you can get. You have to be able to take the good and bad hand in hand.
    Sorry for asking that...

Ru kabam??
    Nobody here works for Kabam
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Bizaaro said:

Bizaaro said:

Sorry for asking that...

Ru kabam??
    No... I identify as Summoner.
    Ur definetly among seatin or legacy..group..man if u know them pls tell them big fan..of their
    Bizaaro said:

Ur definetly among seatin or legacy..group..man if u know them pls tell them big fan..of their

A big roster doesn't mean you're friends with youtubers lol, he plays the game.
    He might know them for some other reason

Crcrcrc said:

Bizaaro said:

A big roster doesn't mean you're friends with youtubers lol, he plays the game.
    He might know them for some other reason
    I know neither of them lol. Seatin liked one of my tweets one time so I guess we're basically best friends but...
    I had no idea Seatin and you were such close friends
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Bad pulls stink. Sorry for the disappointment.

I’m not going to suggest that GG can clear Labyrinth or Abyss for you, but I watched someone use a R5 GG on last month’s Legendary special quest by using heavy-parry plus Sp1 with the right combination of Cunning/ Madness to power manage even the Mojo boss. It was slowish, but it worked.

Was it as easy as using a 6* Doom or Corvus? Of course not. But you play the hand you’re dealt. I’d be shocked if GG doesn’t get some kind of buff this year and, combined with his durability, he has potential to be useful as a 6*.

Dr. Zola
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I pulled GG in back to back crystals a while ago. Upside is if he gets a buff in near future he's already awakened and I happen to have a t5cc lying around.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    How many 6*s do you have?
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    Hahahah fasten that seat belt bro! you have SO MANY more garbage 6 star pulls to go