**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pure sadness

2»

Comments

• BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★

Hahahah fasten that seat belt bro! you have SO MANY more garbage 6 star pulls to go

Already have so much trash...so its not a pblm

Do ppl automatically assume they are going to get the best champ from a featured... its a huge gamble... you win some and you lose some... welcome to RNG!

What is rng??
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Bizaaro said:

AlexBossu said:

You should relook at Hela.

Would you r3 her?
    You mention opening 4 crystals, getting champs you consider bad/trash (whatever 🤷‍♂️) & opening 1 featured crystal, taking a long time to gather the shards needed to get a featured crystal..........and then you ask/talk about taking a 6* to rank 3. There’s a discrepancy in there 🤔 can’t put my finger on it though 🤔

I said it in another post, which got deleted I think (not just my post, but the complete topic), but I’ll say it again: there should be a different subsection in this forum solely for these kind of topics, where players can complain about their crystal pulls.
    Bro, u should really look which post u commenting and who posted reply..and for people like us...6star shards are very difficult to get..so it hurts
    So 6* shards are difficult to get but t5cc must be easy since you are already talking about rank 3. 5 crystals and you are crying about not pulling a god tier? You really need to reevaluate your expectations from these crystals.
    Dshu said:

Bizaaro said:

AlexBossu said:

You should relook at Hela.

Would you r3 her?
    You mention opening 4 crystals, getting champs you consider bad/trash (whatever 🤷‍♂️) & opening 1 featured crystal, taking a long time to gather the shards needed to get a featured crystal..........and then you ask/talk about taking a 6* to rank 3. There’s a discrepancy in there 🤔 can’t put my finger on it though 🤔

I said it in another post, which got deleted I think (not just my post, but the complete topic), but I’ll say it again: there should be a different subsection in this forum solely for these kind of topics, where players can complain about their crystal pulls.
    Bro, u should really look which post u commenting and who posted reply..and for people like us...6star shards are very difficult to get..so it hurts
    So 6* shards are difficult to get but t5cc must be easy since you are already talking about rank 3. 5 crystals and you are crying about not pulling a god tier? You really need to reevaluate your expectations from these crystals.
    Excuse me...i never said anything about rank up ....ru out of mind ...its already difficult to gather shards here...then y should i talk about rankup...it will be some other person..pls check who posted about rankup
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    They deleted my obvious joke post :(