**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlett witch sigil coming or not?

For these days I got breaking my head because of scarlett witch arena and I got fooled because the jubilee arena started but now I completing actively,

Well, yesterday I gone to see the google website and gotten search these new champions spotlight when I saw about to date of arena of both new mutant champion, I made my decision to calculate the dates and exactly there is a gap between jubilee and stryfe arena, approximately their are 8 days between these arena, in this 8 days scarlett witch will come, that I gooten guess or cable also will appear in this days so text your comments

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    that’s highly unlikely

they’d announce when she comes out
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    At this point I’m guessing her release will coincide with when she goes full SW in the show.

Or she won’t be playable.
  • Why did you post on the Scarlett witch sigil thread and then make another one about her?
  • sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194

Why did you post on the Scarlett witch sigil thread and then make another one about her?

No, the scarlet witch is sigil means she should be available in summoner sigil champs so she didn't cast, I think sigil is a premium level champion and she will not in sigil
    Eg you see the master movie
    In that actors title card
    Thalapathy vijay is coming
    The thalapathy is mini leader

So think and see it wilk also match
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

Why did you post on the Scarlett witch sigil thread and then make another one about her?

No, the scarlet witch is sigil means she should be available in summoner sigil champs so she didn't cast, I think sigil is a premium level champion and she will not in sigil

What are you trying to say??
  • sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    Prathap said:

What are you trying to say??
    The thalapathy is a title for vijay
    That means for scarlet witch
    It is sigil
    The premium hero title is about to use magics
    Sigil means magic