**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can You Bring Trade Option for Throne Breaker

ugug Posts: 7
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi guys i assume that most of u completed contents that u can complete and yet couldnt get t5 class catalyst shards enough. In my situation my t5cc shards have been nearly distributed equally. The most t5cc shards i have is mutant t5cc. Even though i need %30 shards to get t5 mutant class catalyst. I suggest that there should be a trade market that we can trade our aq map5 map6 crystals with %10 t5cc selector.( 100 map5 crystals for 1 %10 t5cc or 50 map6 crystals for 1%10 t5cc)
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Lmao
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Trades in my 1900 map 5 crystals for 190 percent of a t5b ponders no
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Dont Feed the Troll B)
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I think 50% for every 10 map 5 crystals would be better for us poor cavaliers.

No need to be stingy. 50% selector for every 5 map 5 crystals is better.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Youre a funny one
  • Options
    BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    ug said:

Hi guys i assume that most of u completed contents that u can complete and yet couldnt get t5 class catalyst shards enough. In my situation my t5cc shards have been nearly distributed equally. The most t5cc shards i have is mutant t5cc. Even though i need %30 shards to get t5 mutant class catalyst. I suggest that there should be a trade market that we can trade our aq map5 map6 crystals with %10 t5cc selector.( 100 map5 crystals for 1 %10 t5cc or 50 map6 crystals for 1%10 t5cc)

just complete the content that will get you a full t5cc...........
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    That’s well said. There are lots of avenues, put your big boy pants on and finish some difficult content
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

My advise for prospective Thronebreaker is to either explore Act 6, complete and explore act 7.1 or complete AoL and you’ll probably have a T5CC if you do one of them.

If you don’t...there’s a reason you’re not Thronebreaker. It’s like the trying to be Uncollected before finishing 5.2 - the masochism line was a bit hard so just be a doll and give me the title at 5.2.4, there’s a good chap.

*Cries in cavalier peasant that’s Explored 7.1, 6.1 and all variants*
    Finally pulled Aegon though so I can work towards An abyss Run now Rather than the slow torture of exploring the rest of act 6. Can’t wait to not get science, skill, mutant or cosmic.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Wowwwww ur leaving out the map 4 players, they should get 25% for 5 at a minimum.
    Wait! What about map3 players, we deserve a full t5c for 10 map3 crystals at a minimum
  • Options
    AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Nice joke bud. You're the actor
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

Crcrcrc said:

Wowwwww ur leaving out the map 4 players, they should get 25% for 5 at a minimum.
    Wait! What about map3 players, we deserve a full t5c for 10 map3 crystals at a minimum
    But one by in my retirement allaince does map 2 come on man they need something too