**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guardian Top 5 (maybe best or at least most underrated Champ?) in the Tech class?!?

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

I mean that clip isn’t particularly impressive, the healthpool is very small, however I do think he’s one of the most underrated champs, mainly for his utility though, particularly all the huge resistance on his sig

this

the damage with one sp1 is nothing special
    That's my point, only one SP1 and he completely melted like 65K+ health with ONLY 6 Force Field charges on the SP2
    yeah that damage really isn't like blow my socks off gg op bgt ceo 1000%

edit: not to say guardian is bad champ. He;s definitely an insane champ
    Hmm
    If this doesn't blow your socks off Nothing will
    yall really dont like reading. im aware he has insane damage potential. im saying his damage with a single sp1 and sp2 is really nothing to worry about
    So 150k damage with 1 sp1 and sp2 is nothing
    Okay
    what
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    edited January 2021

Lvernon15 said:

I mean that clip isn’t particularly impressive, the healthpool is very small, however I do think he’s one of the most underrated champs, mainly for his utility though, particularly all the huge resistance on his sig

this

That's my point, only one SP1 and he completely melted like 65K+ health with ONLY 6 Force Field charges on the SP2

Hmm
    yall really dont like reading. im aware he has insane damage potential. im saying his damage with a single sp1 and sp2 is really nothing to worry about
    Okay
    Depends on rarity
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Ghost is still better

Considering the very likely drift to Protect AW tactics, Ghost's value is suddenly going to be dropping a fair amount.
  • Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    He is number 3 tech champ for me,
    first ghost (no argument if you know how to use her)

2nd g2099- amazing for tough/big health pools if you are skilled. damage cap from heavy (awaken ability) regeneration and strong armor makes her very sustainable in tough content

4th warlock- I don't like his damage output without suicides, so I use him only when there is no other options (passive heal block, need to inflict bleeds with a bleed immune champs)
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    no

ghost and ramped guilly99 both have higher DPS
  • Options
    HaikuPriestHaikuPriest Posts: 7
    Free healthcare.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

People grossly over exaggerate guardian’s ramp up. It took me 2 sp3, 1 sp1 and an sp2 to finish off the cav eq Stryfe which took me less than 100 hits

I mean CGR can probably do it in around half those hits
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    GagoH said:

People grossly over exaggerate guardian’s ramp up. It took me 2 sp3, 1 sp1 and an sp2 to finish off the cav eq Stryfe which took me less than 100 hits

I mean CGR can probably do it in around half those hits
    not a fair comparison, CGR has the highest DPS in the game
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    my point isn't that he's the fastest killer in the game, just that his ramp-up isn't as bad as people make it out to be
  • Options

my point isn't that he's the fastest killer in the game, just that his ramp-up isn't as bad as people make it out to be

As long as I don’t need more than one sp3 (or at most one sp3 plus one sp2 ) to finish off fights in 6.3/6.4 then I wouldn’t call him a rampup (for the non boss fights). The moment it gets to 2 sp3 I would say the rampup is too long.

Just to put things in perspective, almost everyone stopped talking about Namor after his ramp-up became longer
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Ghost is still better

Considering the very likely drift to Protect AW tactics, Ghost's value is suddenly going to be dropping a fair amount.
    because of one defense tactic
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Ghost is still better

That's nowhere near enough for Ghost's value to drop.
  • Options
    MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    edited January 2021

Lvernon15 said:

this

Hmm
    Okay

Maybe he should change his name to thicco_empty_skull

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

this

Hmm
    Okay
    what
    Against mutants and if sp2 crits he can easily pass that damage with only 1 sp1
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    I have Ghost, guardian, g2099 and warlock all awakened and at 5R5 and to be honest I see how g2099 is up there but I hate how her mechanics limit, you especially in quests - if they did a rework wrt the sp3 ending a fight to carry over combo then she would be twice as good. I enjoy playing with Guardian much more than her - stress free baby!
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

I have Ghost, guardian, g2099 and warlock all awakened and at 5R5 and to be honest I see how g2099 is up there but I hate how her mechanics limit, you especially in quests - if they did a rework wrt the sp3 ending a fight to carry over combo then she would be twice as good. I enjoy playing with Guardian much more than her - stress free baby!

I hate guardians ramp up. its just really annoying to do so much building up for only 1 sp2
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

this

Hmm
    Okay
    what
    with a 4*? a single sp1 and sp2? gtfo and please read my comments. His damage is fantastic and his "ramp up" is grossly overrated, but taking down a 60k opponent with sp1 sp2 is really not that special.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Bugmat78 said:

I hate guardians ramp up. its just really annoying to do so much building up for only 1 sp2
    I find it's pretty easy especially if you parry everything. It's a lot easier than fighting an entire fight with an sp3 and then trying your best not to lose it in the next match (or forgetting it won't work with gwenpool, lifecycle etc lol).

I guess if you are looking for speed runs then guardian isn't your go to, but for efficient, item-saving, stress-free play he's golden.
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

this

Hmm
    Okay

Maybe he should change his name to thicco_empty_skull

at least my eyes work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★

Ghost is still better

I'm kind of over Ghost. I know she's good, but people played her out like Blade.
    Champs like Ghost and Quake are meta-immune and that is why they are generally the consensus top 2 champs in the game.
  • Options
    Great sustainability with the sig and especially with suicides, but I feel like if he got his damage quicker he’d be much more close to the warlock/g99 league. Seen lots of gameplay with insane damage, but at the end of the day , most people don’t want to spam sp3 2-3 times in a fight.
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    I dontunderstand all the hate against guardian, he is funny and easy to play, he has a great synergy and great survability awakened with high sig. imo just for the synergy he should be in every team in higher content ( 5 person team, not talking about 3 person teams)
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

this

Hmm
    Okay
    what
    with a 4*? a single sp1 and sp2? gtfo and please read my comments. His damage is fantastic and his "ramp up" is grossly overrated, but taking down a 60k opponent with sp1 sp2 is really not that special.
    Uhhh I am talking about a maxed 5 star Guardian
    You didn't see my videos
    Scroll up