**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War participation counter

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
Hi. We have a laid back, semi retired alliance and we run 1 BG wars by rotating thru participants. We know the game tracks the number of times you have participated in war due to the minimum number of wars needed to receive season awards. Is is possible for this tracking to be available somewhere for viewing in the game? That way we can find out who has already met the minimum

Comments

• Options
    Collectively for whole alliance, NO. Best would be looking at the History pane which only holds I think about 9-10 previous wars (not quite full season worth by end of season).

Individually, YES. Well, you can track yourself by opening ALL your AW Win+Loss Crystals prior to a new season starting (but then NOT opening any new ones you get as the season goes on). Then all you need to do is go into your Crystals list at any point during the season and count up how many Win+Loss Crystals you currently have.

Would be nice to have in Summary Form for the whole Alliance though.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Thanks for the input.

The war crystals are pretty lame so I am on board with the self monitoring thru that method. I think I’ll do that for myself next season.

I don’t know if the info needs to be available to everyone what everyone else’s participation is but to the leader at least it makes sense.