**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War points reduced

Dear Kabam,
We are already at 7.6M points before last war and it was updated to 8.2M In morning . But after some time score reduced to 6.8M . How your calculation works.

Comments

• Someone in your alliance must have been caught cheating, and Kabam probably took away some points because of it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    WizOfAhhs said:

Someone in your alliance must have been caught cheating, and Kabam probably took away some points because of it.

Yeah, some of our players are sharing account for other content but not for AW.
    All I can say is wow.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    “Hey why did we lose points? We were cheating, but not in AW, so it doesn’t make sense.”
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Well you yourself gave the proof
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You literally said yourself, your ally has been piloting
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Lmao
  • WizOfAhhsWizOfAhhs Posts: 11
    We kicked those who caught Sharing accounts.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

• DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Man this is beyond dumb...
  • OldAbe101stOldAbe101st Posts: 25
    I remember my first beer. Dude, you can't play it off like that lmao y'all knew what the hell was going on.
    WizOfAhhs said:

We kicked those who caught Sharing accounts.

• DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    U r lucky your whole alliance didnt get 0 points, which i think its BS... If u guys knew members were piloting you should end the season at 0 points.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    you are lucky you just got dropped to g1 from p4. in my point of view all cheaters should be banned for at least 2 weeks from their first offense and should be banned permanently if they are repeat offenders.

Thank you Kabam. Outstanding job.