Account progression help

TechnoblodeTechnoblode Member Posts: 5
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Currently need some help on progression of my account and rank up tips. Currently on 5.4.6 and have no viable ultron counter(maybe an awakened aegon?). Can do uncollected event quest difficulty no prob. I currently don't know what champion would be the best to rank up and would like some advice on who would be the best rank up atm( both 4stars and 5stars )

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• TechnoblodeTechnoblode Member Posts: 5
    Also would like some advice on what content to tackle(variant difficulty, 5.4.6, act 5 explore etc.)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian
    Its been a long time since I fought that Ultron, but I believe Sym Supreme would be viable as he could keep the buffs off Ultron. I know back in the day there was a Loki strategy also, where you get to SP3 and then spam heavy to keep the curse up (which causes Loki to steal all the opponent buffs). The other possibility is to awaken Void and let him reverse the power gain or healing. I suspect Warlock would also work if you can play aggressively enough to keep infections up.
  • rvcubingrvcubing Member Posts: 140
    i mainly used SYm supreme to take down ultron. you want to nullify all those buffs he gets. Another great option for the fight Is loki. He was buff steal on sp1 and if you can steal the fury buff that ultron gets, you do so much damage. Prob 3-4 5 hit combos will finish the fight. But it is rng dependent on when you will get that buff.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★
    As everyone said above you should try it with sym supreme. I think even nick fury should work well for ultron.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Member Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I used Nebula.
    5 electroshock charges and that Ultron is just a big punching bag as long as you never parry.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Member Posts: 348 ★★
    3 star Magneto. Period.
    https://youtu.be/v8onjc09Pzk
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Its been a long time since I fought that Ultron, but I believe Sym Supreme would be viable as he could keep the buffs off Ultron. I know back in the day there was a Loki strategy also, where you get to SP3 and then spam heavy to keep the curse up (which causes Loki to steal all the opponent buffs). The other possibility is to awaken Void and let him reverse the power gain or healing. I suspect Warlock would also work if you can play aggressively enough to keep infections up.

Ya I used a 6* one for my exploration and a 3* magneto for completion. Loki can be really hard to use so just use any magneto just not a 2*one