Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Uncollected, completed RttL & RoL, started a new account ...

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 5,259 ★★★★★
If you have done so, what is your gameplay approach in this new account?

Uncollected, completed RttL & RoL, started a new account ... 15 votes

Wants to know how it is like for new player starting the game.
6%
Scarcity27 1 vote
Focusing only on Act gameplay and wants to see how far roster from RNG takes you.
46%
Scopeotoe987JohnyBoyPrakhar_82Crcrcrcavenge_123AroseinbloomIllusion0410 7 votes
Focusing only on event quests & side quests gameplay and wants to see how far roster from RNG takes you.
0%
Wants to take advantage of the beginner and intermediate arena brackets to grind featured champs.
6%
TheBair123 1 vote
Grow the account and using it as a feeder to primary account during gifting event.
26%
Erik_Killmonger1001TrashPanda12Top10FootballTheBoogyMan 4 votes
Grow the account and using it to gain shards / rankup materials for your primary account in AW / AQ (your own alliance - no other people).
0%
Getting that red Deadpool offer!!!
6%
YoMoves 1 vote
Just collecting login rewards and see how far the account can grow without gameplay.
0%
Others (1) - a combination of the above
6%
phillgreen 1 vote
Others (2) - not listed above; brief description will be helpful
0%

Comments

• SWORD78SWORD78 Posts: 1,022 ★★★
    That is a lot of options
  • JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 1,874 ★★★★
    I tried to get UC with a minimalistic approach, 1 to challenge myself and 2 to have 3k units for gifting.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 2,206 ★★★★
    edited January 21
    Others (1) - a combination of the above
    I got UC for the calendar, mainly use the account in AQ. Gifting event was a nice bonus. Very rarely do side events and havent 100% any part of act 1-4, dont even have a mastery build worth anything. Account has beardo and NF as 5r4, a horrible doc ock as a 6* and domino trinity as 4*, no real gameplay means no iso so rankups are painful to say the least.

Not interested in investing the same amount of time to an alt as I did/do to my main.

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited January 21
    Wants to know how it is like for new player starting the game.
    I created a new account to prank my friend. Also, my second account has much better luck compared to my first.