**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

All is Fair in Love and The Contest

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Piviot said:

I’ve got all milestones for the romance arena but only halfway to the top quest milestone and I played the golden ring everytime if that means anything

Shouldn’t have to do that much over the top milestone for the arena for the quest IMO

You know that all arenas count towards the solo event right?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Piviot said:

I’ve got all milestones for the romance arena but only halfway to the top quest milestone and I played the golden ring everytime if that means anything

Shouldn’t have to do that much over the top milestone for the arena for the quest IMO

@Piviot i thought the arena solo event runs monthly so you have 4 weeks of new arena to do it
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

THANK YOU for the assists (answering questions)! You lot are the best!

Please do let us know if you have any more questions.

Do we need to have both members of the synergies on our team or should just having the one who possesses the synergy in their info page on our team grant them the effect of the power of love map effect?
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

@Kabam Boo Did you double check your dreams? B)<3

I hope you all LOVE this event!</p>

i love the event but not as much as i love you and Boo <3<3
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Thanks! Can we get some confirmation/expectation from Kabam regarding the “clear Cavalier EQ with 4-stars” task? Taking up a 4-star requires 8 t4 basics and throws inventories out of balance. Can someone please confirm that this will continue to reoccur, like 4+ times per year?
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Will the Romance Arena Solo event reset weekly?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Will the Romance Arena Solo event reset weekly?

No. It’s for the whole month
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    No I did not know that all arenas worked for it so tyvm for letting me know
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Do we need to have both members of the synergies on our team or should just having the one who possesses the synergy in their info page on our team grant them the effect of the power of love map effect?
    So long as you have the required Champions to spark that romance synergy, the benefits will also apply to the rest of your team! Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    So are Namor and Invisible Woman in the crystal or no
  • Options
    ShushShush Posts: 7
    For gifting event milestone reward we will need 32 Valentine card but for uncollected you are giving only 31 why cause of 1 card we miss 1k 6 star shard
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    any updates on lunar new year other than notes?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Shush said:

For gifting event milestone reward we will need 32 Valentine card but for uncollected you are giving only 31 why cause of 1 card we miss 1k 6 star shard
    @Kabam Miike

Maybe Game developer may gift us one on 14/2.

• Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

@Kabam Boo @Kabam Doot

I made a vid on 10 reasons why you guys would be great together

https://bit.ly/36PaBqR

The 3rd reason was pretty controversial but the rest were absolutely on point !! xD
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    “Somewhere, there’s a someone for everyone. Somewhere there’s a someone for meeee. That’s right summoners. That someone is somewhere, and I’m gonna find her”—Deadpool waxing Dean Martin
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Hi , i have some confusion. If somebody has gifted me the envelope, can i send that same envelope back and gift to somebody else ?
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

@Kabam Boo @Kabam Doot

I made a vid on 10 reasons why you guys would be great together

https://bit.ly/36PaBqR

I'm sorry we missed this! Link expired. :'(
  • Options

This just in! https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/246748/year-of-the-ox#latest
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

This just in! https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/246748/year-of-the-ox#latest
    How about legends for 7.1? Any news yet?
  • Options
    Knu3Knu3 Posts: 15
    Shouldn’t the love juice potions have a longer shelf life or at least convert? It seems you can only get most of them from the side quest, but you can’t even complete it until week 3 of the EQ. Doesn’t leave a lot of time to use them.
  • Options
    So doing the side quest today, first chapter, the boss was Hela and I happen to be using OG Thor. After I tried shocking her, the hammer was electrified the whole time, I don't think I ever saw that before....
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Concerning the romance gifting solo objective, we need 32 valentine gifting card but can get a total of 21 from the different calendar, arena and side quest...
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

Concerning the romance gifting solo objective, we need 32 valentine gifting card but can get a total of 21 from the different calendar, arena and side quest...

The arenas and calendars refresh every week.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Stellar said:

The arenas and calendars refresh every week.
    Ah ok 👍
  • Options
    SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    How come the romance synergy is not working with Invisible Woman and Namor? Or with Mojo by himself?

I seem to only get it to work with AA and Psylocke?

Does it have to be a mutual romance?