**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cav Difficulty Improvement Ideas(Lane Rewards)

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I have found initial completion to be easy, but exploring the quest is a good tough challenge.

If people here want it to be more challenging just do not use r3 6 stars(Wait for throne breaker difficulty..haha)

Like this month mutant lanes had Nick fury, korg and Black panther civil war each with its own challenge as first fights.

Also I do not want to spend ton of revives and portions each month on cav quest.

But saying that this quest can be improved by modifying rewards a tad bit by adding rewards on paths themselves so people can enjoy individual paths and get rewards rather that just having binary form of rewards of completion and exploration.

So in first two quests add 5 tier 1 alpha and 1 or 2 tier 2 alpha and plus 5* shards on different paths.

In middle 2 quests add 6* shards, t5 basic

In last one add t5cc 2% or 10% depending on path and 6* shards.

Something on that lines...They can also add one super difficult path with good rewards this way in last chapter but balance the exploration rewards by compensating rewards on other paths as many of us skill less players will not be able to do that super difficult path.

Thought on this my brethren.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    If they haven't changed the reward structure after all of the other complaints/requests made here in the past few months, I doubt they'll do it now. I preferred the old reward structure as well, and of course everyone would love for the rewards in general to be better, but that will always be the case.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

I have found initial completion to be easy, but exploring the quest is a good tough challenge.

If people here want it to be more challenging just do not use r3 6 stars(Wait for throne breaker difficulty..haha)

Like this month mutant lanes had Nick fury, korg and Black panther civil war each with its own challenge as first fights.

Also I do not want to spend ton of revives and portions each month on cav quest.

But saying that this quest can be improved by modifying rewards a tad bit by adding rewards on paths themselves so people can enjoy individual paths and get rewards rather that just having binary form of rewards of completion and exploration.

So in first two quests add 5 tier 1 alpha and 1 or 2 tier 2 alpha and plus 5* shards on different paths.

Something on that lines...They can also add one super difficult path with good rewards this way in last chapter but balance the exploration rewards by compensating rewards on other paths as many of us skill less players will not be able to do that super difficult path.

I'm just going to touch on the very first part.

It's not difficult even with 5* R4 champs. For some it's not challenging with R5 4*.
  • MainzelMainzel Posts: 50
    I think the first cav was structured like that, imo thy should take a bit of the exploration rewards and bring back completion rewards
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

There's already path rewards, chests and pots. But seriously, did you just suggest they put 1 or 2 fully formed tier 2 alpha cats as path rewards? Also going as far as suggesting a 10% T5CC?

You realize there isn't a bit of content in this game that offers path rewards like that except LoL and AoL and those are special quests and you want this monthly.

People like you are why Kabam can't take reward buffs seriously. You don't know what moderation is. Might as well ask for a 6* wish nexus crystal for beating the 1.1 boss.

I get what you're trying to do. You want a rewards buff. You also want the completion rewards added back. You tried to be sneaky but didn't work.

If you find exploration hard, the current rewards are right where they need to be.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Fabwizi said:

If they haven't changed the reward structure after all of the other complaints/requests made here in the past few months, I doubt they'll do it now. I preferred the old reward structure as well, and of course everyone would love for the rewards in general to be better, but that will always be the case.

Yes, but tying the rewards to lanes will help control the difficulty, like for people complaining about the the quest to be easy give them a difficult lane or 2 and compensate that rewards for others just by adding compensating rewards on the lane themselves.
    The first time they shifted the rewards from the all or nothing completion and exploration to lane rewards they got huge backlash from players crying about the completion and exploration rewards being "not amazing enough." And all the people suggesting path rewards for years, I don't recall seeing very many of them defending the change.

I was one of those people suggesting this for a long time, and I was out there defending the change when it happened so my recollection here is pretty crisp. I don't blame the devs for thinking that since players will complain loudly no matter what, there's no benefit to making significant changes to the reward structure.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    It will either be buff the rewards and increase the difficulty or let it be and introduce the Thronebreaker Difficulty to prevent inflation.