**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which is the best slow champ overall if you're needing to fill the slow gap in your roster?

DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm thinking of taking up a slow champ as its the only utility I have left to complete my 5 star roster.
I also run full suicides close to 100% of the time. Here are my options, would like to know who you guys think would be used the most out of these options.

Which is the best slow champ overall if you're needing to fill the slow gap in your roster? 36 votes

Red Guardian (Unduped cannot awaken)
8%
Osfan8simolazAckbar67 3 votes
She hulk (Unawakend)
47%
Warlord5386JakearoundSharperthanyouHonaway_23SidDDragonDarth_SaintEtjamaSarvanga1_BerjibsAdil08LeoZedScrubhanThe_Sentry06Primerprime5BlackTuranWild_Meat84Aroseinbloom 17 votes
Spider gwen (Unduped)
11%
MegatronOGFabwiziElwindLight7 4 votes
Stealth Spiderman man (awakened sig 20)
19%
Darkrider05TheHeroDeservedWasiq_75RockypantherxBonzodavidelevated_stupidity3magnus_xix 7 votes
Sorcerer supreme (Unawakened)
13%
XxicylovexXTheMailmannGiulioVentu99Tel5tr4_BoiRajSahil_R_Rana 5 votes

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    She hulk (Unawakend)
    Running suicides she hulk is pretty good, use her all the time, doesn’t need her specials so can avoid recoil and has poison immunity. Her slow is one of the best as it’s on her heavy you can get it off very quickly and easily. Her heavy also has really good range for stun immune heavy/special countering situations and lastly it interrupts any unstoppable meaning you can use it to effectively nullify and apply slow in same action. If you dupe her, against science champs she shrugs the bleed and other debuffs very quickly. She’s one of my suicides vs void options.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    She hulk (Unawakend)
    Best Slow she Hulk , otherwise sorcerer is better.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    She hulk (Unawakend)
    She Hulk's is immediately accessible from the get-go and those other's don't work particularly well with suicides.