**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do you fight this Anhilus in V6?

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve explored the rest of chapter one, this is the last path. I’ve attached my usual team, and villains roster. Who did you use for this path? How should I take this anhilus?

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Idk how to spell anhilus lol
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    what are the nodes on him? doom would be the first one that comes to mind
  • Options
    @BlackTuran 160% of the defenders attack in poison every 7 seconds. Triggering a fury purified all debuffs.

• Options
    YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    I did it with rank 1 6 star red hulk, so you just need a poison immune. Magneto and Mephisto might also work well.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    git gud. LOL j/k mate. you should be able to use Doom just fine ... or even Venom. you'll cancel out the poison as long as you shock Annihilus with Doom or bleed him with Venom. so go into it and fight normally without worrying about the poison .. just remember to keep shock or bleed on him and you'll be fine.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    With Venom, if you do a heavy, you get an armor break and that somehow nullifies Annihilus’s rod, and with the global node, you should be able to deal with the poison
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Im using mags can anyone give any tips plsssssssss. I find it rlly hard to parry him

When he has his rod, parrying isnt possible
  • Options
    MercymakerMercymaker Posts: 3

With Venom, if you do a heavy, you get an armor break and that somehow nullifies Annihilus’s rod, and with the global node, you should be able to deal with the poison

Armor break counts as "nullifying" so it removes the rod
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

You can also throw sp1 to om nom it
    I used Mephisto for this guy I believe
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    6* R1 rhulk worked pretty well for me.

Omega, ghost, mephisto would be good too. I just did that path yesterday and he was the hardest, but at least he's 1st, so if you mess up bad, just start over until you have a good run against him before continuing on.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    His general play style requires light intercept. Practice duels a bit first and there are some youtube videos on light intercepting him. If you go for the parry and it doesn't land, keep backing up, but if he gets you in the corner, it can do south fast if not careful.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    I did that entire path with ghost. For annihilus, just don't allow him to hit on ur block.
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited January 2021
    I used mags I think and struggled hard
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Kerneas said:

Faseeh said:

Im using mags can anyone give any tips plsssssssss. I find it rlly hard to parry him

When he has his rod, parrying isnt possible
    No parry at all? Damn thats gonna be tuff
    I should correct myself, the first parry has I believe 40% chance to fail, and if it does, the debuff he inflicts makes consecutive parries not stun him. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong tho, I just dont parry him and just intercept, until I get nullify/armor break.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    All you need is a poison immune. I did it yesterday with Mysterio and played untouchable (cause armor break on blocks means no more poison immunity). It’s just a normal Annihilus fight that requires a poisons immune.
  • Options
    CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Ghost solos him easily
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Taskmaster goes debuff immune very quickly. You won't have to worry about the poison.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    You have Mephisto he is the answer to that lane. Poison immune, you nullify his rod with imprisonment, sp1 will keep it off while you have souls and he is coldsnap immune for iceman later on path.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

I got him down with Mags easy, he's the first Fight on the Path so just Practice over and over by quitting out the quest then restarting. Sometimes you just got retry till you get Lucky RNG on the Poison and Unstoppable
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

I’ve explored the rest of chapter one, this is the last path. I’ve attached my usual team, and villains roster. Who did you use for this path? How should I take this anhilus?

Mephisto should make that Fight as well Several others in that Variant quite easy.
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I used mephisto. Worked like a charm