**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

UNPOPULAR OPINION

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

it’s most likely because you don’t run suicides

that being said I do agree with you

yeah it’s funny the kids disagreeing haven’t touched act 6 yet
    People who haven’t completed act 6? Come take a look at my breaker of thrones abyss exploration account that disagrees
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    CGR2020 said:

I've seen people say Ghost was overrated, and they got a buttload of 100-200+ disagrees. I fear that this thread will meet a similar fate.

hopefully

• Options

I used Corvus against the 6.1.6 Sentinel without suicides and without boosters. He still worked very well. I got Sentinel down to 38% health in my first try with Corvus. He is a monster for not only act 6, but AQ, AW, and general questing.

Though I'll admit, some fights can be long and annoying without any Corvus charges.

i don’t know why you would use corvus for that fight. i one shot him four times when i was exploring with human torch
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    If you've done act 6 to a vast scale, you would know that you cant just use a Corvus out of the box without boosts. He is a really good champion, but nowadays as health pools are getting bigger, you are probably just gonna stick with ghost or CGR.
  • Options
    Grean said:

If you've done act 6 to a vast scale, you would know that you cant just use a Corvus out of the box without boosts. He is a really good champion, but nowadays as health pools are getting bigger, you are probably just gonna stick with ghost or CGR.

i guess that’s what i was trying to say? the bigger health pools make corvus a pain to use without boosts.
  • Options

Grean said:

i guess that’s what i was trying to say? the bigger health pools make corvus a pain to use without boosts.
    #CMMGang
  • Options
    Grean said:

Grean said:

#CMMGang
    exactly. cmm is leagues ahead of corvus. i still haven’t awakened my r5 yet
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

I used Corvus against the 6.1.6 Sentinel without suicides and without boosters. He still worked very well. I got Sentinel down to 38% health in my first try with Corvus. He is a monster for not only act 6, but AQ, AW, and general questing.

Though I'll admit, some fights can be long and annoying without any Corvus charges.

i don’t know why you would use corvus for that fight. i one shot him four times when i was exploring with human torch
    You do know Human Torch was not always in the game right? So maybe, just mabye Corvus was his best option when Cavalier title was still new. Like for me. Same story actually.
  • Options

You do know Human Torch was not always in the game right? So maybe, just mabye Corvus was his best option when Cavalier title was still new. Like for me. Same story actually.
    who’s human torch?
  • Options
    TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    while i do think corvus is one of the best cosmic champs, he is quite boring to play with. at his best potential, he clears fights too easily without any unique playstyle. he’s the kind of champ i would use when my 6 year old cousin wants to play mcoc without having to learn much about the game
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

Grean said:

#CMMGang
    Are you saying CMM is better than CGR? Wait till you see the blitz damage/power control/buff blitz when you get CGR/learn how to use him right.
    Are you the mysterious god granting me insightful?
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

Grean said:

#CMMGang
    Are you saying CMM is better than CGR? Wait till you see the blitz damage/power control/buff blitz when you get CGR/learn how to use him right.
    Um.....not me Grean.
    Oof... ok
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

Well I'll inform you that some people don't have a 5*/6* HT
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

Grean said:

#CMMGang
    Um.....not me Grean.
    Oof... ok
    I hope it's Mr. Insightful spreading insightfuls throughout the forums lol.
    Whoever this mr. insightful is just got me to 3 stars
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

Grean said:

#CMMGang
    Um.....not me Grean.
    Oof... ok

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    I meant @Rookiie AKA the most insightful person in the MCOC forums. He is part of the insightful council and knows pretty much everything about being insightful.
    makes sense
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

Grean said:

#CMMGang
    Um.....not me Grean.
    Oof... ok

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    I meant @Rookiie AKA the most insightful person in the MCOC forums. He is part of the insightful council and knows pretty much everything about being insightful.
    How could you disrespect @Unio77. The leader of the council
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,469 ★★★★
    The people who always slander corvus are always the ones who dont run suicides. LMFAO
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

Grean said:

#CMMGang
    Um.....not me Grean.
    Oof... ok

Council or not, we are all equal in insight
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

Grean said:

#CMMGang
    Um.....not me Grean.
    Oof... ok

How could you disrespect @ Unio77. The leader of the council
    Hear, hear
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Rookiie said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

Grean said:

#CMMGang
    Um.....not me Grean.
    Oof... ok

It's Mr. Insightful!

It's.....AWESOME.
    You are Awesome, and Insightful