**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

UNPOPULAR OPINION

13»

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

I used my Corvus all throughout act 6 and have never ran suicides. Fights may be a bit long at the beginning sure, but once you hit 2-3 charges even 300k health melts quickly.

can you record a video of that @Etm34 ? I have corvus (r5 level 1) and suicides are on but I still feel hes slow.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,656 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Etm34 said:

I used my Corvus all throughout act 6 and have never ran suicides. Fights may be a bit long at the beginning sure, but once you hit 2-3 charges even 300k health melts quickly.

can you record a video of that @Etm34 ? I have corvus (r5 level 1) and suicides are on but I still feel hes slow.
    My Corvus is 6* R3 now, but I can if you need me to @Moot4Life
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Moot4Life said:

Etm34 said:

My Corvus is 6* R3 now, but I can if you need me to @Moot4Life
    Oh lol, too late on my part. Thanks anyways!