**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

:D

2»

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I feel that KM unduped just hits like a noodle. Didn’t have fun with him and I don’t need any of his utility. The team I run befits Elsa more too.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

I feel that KM unduped just hits like a noodle. Didn’t have fun with him and I don’t need any of his utility. The team I run befits Elsa more too.

100% rank who you like.

This is coming from a guy who has a r3 Ronin and gave platpool 199 sigs over void guardian and Namor.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

RIP Skill T5CC

Why? I know this wouldn’t be many’s first choice but I still enjoy Elsa a lot. Didn’t think it was a waste lol.
    I don't wanna make you feel a sense of regret so I'll just say congrats, Elsa is pretty cool/good
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited January 2021

Regardless I’m still happy for Throne Breaker. Should Act 6 be next?

Honestly, do you have Aegon? Abyss and all variants but 1/2 are better than act 6 exploration in my opinion.
    Don’t have Ægon as a 5* :(

Might try to Hera1d_of_Ga1actus abyss with the four star. I already have 6.1 almost explored (waiting on someone to deal with caustic temper). And Variant 3 looks fun with sentinel. I’ll see what seems like the best approach.
    U have ghost...she is probably the best option for caustic temper and just smashes through v3 as well...she did most of my v3 at r4 along with aegon
    Btw congrats on TB