**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Choose My 7.1 Nexus Champ

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★

Dr. Zola

Comments

• Options
    R3 Apoc would be the only reason I’d take Storm. The other two...man, so bad.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Oh man. Idk. I’d pick Miles hoping for a future buff
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Air-walker
    To:-
    Dr.Zola
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Air Walker
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Miles, duh. What kind of a question is that
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I would have picked storm because you have apocalypse. If it makes you feel better I pulled a 6* nexus from the gifting event and it had phoenix, htd, and Electra. I’ve now got a nice, shiny 6* Howard sitting in my collection.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    AIRWALKER, @will-o-wisp will tell u just how broken OP he is
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    As a disciple of Ebony Maw, Air-walker is probably your best choice there
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Would’ve gone with Air-Walker. Sure he’s absolute garbage for two fights, but if you bear with it and aren’t dead he smashes the rest
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Etm34 said:

Would’ve gone with Air-Walker. Sure he’s absolute garbage for two fights, but if you bear with it and aren’t dead he smashes the rest

It's not like this is his first 6* or something though. No one that's completed Act 6 would ever use Air-Walker for something meaningful. He may as well be as bad as Miles if he's not gonna use him, but Miles has more potential for a buff imo.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Storm can be good with apoc, air walker is...ok. He can get some pretty nice numbers. And miles is probably, hopefully going to get buffed.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the input!

I thought hard about AW, but I I concluded an awakened 5* would be sufficient if he’s ever the answer to any content I don’t already have an answer for.

I wish he were terrific. I actually own the original Thor comic in which he was introduced in his non-robotic form (robot came via FF in 1970’s) still sealed in plastic. I always thought the heralds were super cool.

But...MCOC didn’t do Gabriel justice, unfortunately. Maybe they start making things right with Terrax this month.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    1Salty_Siren1Salty_Siren Posts: 50
    Storm. Her synergy with Apoc makes her dope.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Air walker as he's the only champ that literally can't do the Grandmaster without a rampup. So thats pretty cool I guess

Why can't AirWalker do the Grandmaster?
    Also, could Red Guardian? He doesn't gain any buffs.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

H3t3r said:

Air walker as he's the only champ that literally can't do the Grandmaster without a rampup. So thats pretty cool I guess

ya he cant throw his SP3 without ramp up remember?
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

H3t3r said:

ya he cant throw his SP3 without ramp up remember?
    Oh yeah, I forgot that the Grandmaster can only be killed by a sp3
  • Options
    Literally, that no Sp3 for 3 fights feature was a deal-breaker for me with AW.

It reminded me of the time when Black Bolt damaged himself with his own Sp2 (according to the champ description, because it was “so powerful”). Things like that aren’t really interesting or fun; they make no sense and devalue champs who could be useful; and they seem like something that should have been shot down in one of the first idea sessions discussing a champ’s design.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I'd go miles and just pray he gets buffed
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Ouch
    I feel it