**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

We Need More Tokens For The Side Quest Event

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
As the title says a bit more tokens could be great in the side quest event specially will a lot of us got misleaded with the Questes choosing to play the first quest ..

the thing is it is not even listed inside the choosing team screen ( cheeking rewards that you get only 2x tokens in the first 2 questes)

there was no way to khnow about that instead of reading the forum post

And even tough making 3 questes and force everyone to play the 3rd is awkward why just not make one from the first place ?

it's not like the quest rewards makes up for the objectifs .

So ..
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Also, if you go into the champ selection for a quest and click the quest rewards, it tells you what you will get.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I agree that it was confusing and they shouldn’t have made 3 different quests but I don’t think they should give us more tokens. My request is if they do a side quest with an entry fee like tokens that they have the quests you can do have the same rewards.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Also, if you go into the champ selection for a quest and click the quest rewards, it tells you what you will get.

This one doesn't. The stamps aren't quest rewards, so unless you (somewhat) carefully read the announcement, you wouldn't know the quests gave different amounts of spamps.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Nah I think I'm good.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The first 2 quests are there for players who cannot do the 3rd quest. And still get all the rewards from the milestones of your difficulty (32 x 2 = 64, you need 60)
    The quests are shorter and thus easier to complete with a team of 5 than a quest that has more enemies.

If you did not take the time to read how this event worked and messed up that is on you. It was not that hard to understand. You don`t need to be schooled to understand it. I am just a janitor and I understood it. That should say enough.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

As the title says a bit more tokens could be great in the side quest event specially will a lot of us got misleaded with the Questes choosing to play the first quest ..

the thing is it is not even listed inside the choosing team screen ( cheeking rewards that you get only 2x tokens in the first 2 questes)

there was no way to khnow about that instead of reading the forum post

And even tough making 3 questes and force everyone to play the 3rd is awkward why just not make one from the first place ?

it's not like the quest rewards makes up for the objectifs .

So ..

Really? No way to know without reading forum post? I didn't see anything on the forums about this event and I figured it out just fine. I saw there were 80 legendary needed for the t5cc so I did enough legendary runs to get 80 legendary tokens. Once I got those I had 5 coins left so I did some advanced very hard math and multiplied 5 by 3 (gives 15 btw) so realised I could do the epic quest 5 times and get the epic reward. No forums used.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I got 11k 6* shards
    1 T5CC 10%
    1 feat 5*
    and 10k 5* shards

from the objectives.

I'm good.

Was this event unnecessary complicated?
    Yes.
    But everyone that informed himself before jumping into the quest could get the info.

Even when missinformation started spreading like "you need to safe entry token in week 2" (which didnt matter in most cases) at least everyone said ONLY DO MUTANT quest.

🤷🏻‍♂️

You win some you lose some.

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Just give everyone 4 tokens and call it a day. those who already farmed everything won't even bother to use them and those who made mistakes can rectify it

So basically reward the people that didn`t read or made mistakes. But do not reward people that did everything they wanted and informed themselves? Seems odd. If you atleast make it 5, everyone can get something. People that didn`t read properly can still get their 10% t5cc. And the ones that did can get an awakening gem.

But honostly, it is not needed at all.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

The first 2 quests are there for players who cannot do the 3rd quest. And still get all the rewards from the milestones of your difficulty (32 x 2 = 64, you need 60)
    The quests are shorter and thus easier to complete with a team of 5 than a quest that has more enemies.

This may be true, but I'd be damned if Kabam ever so much as mentioned this in the announcement. There's even a question in the Q&A section asking about different difficulties, but they only talked about the 4 quest difficulties.

Such an obnoxously long wall of text and not a single word about WHY there are 3 different quests at all. This announcement was just a pile of garbage
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Getting access to a few more tokens (even in the store). I read the forums, planned a course of action, did the math and I still screwed up. 2 stamps short of t5cc and it feels bad. Just one more coin would make a difference for me.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

it doesn't show you the tokens
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

HI_guys said:

Just give everyone 4 tokens and call it a day. those who already farmed everything won't even bother to use them and those who made mistakes can rectify it

So basically reward the people that didn`t read or made mistakes. But do not reward people that did everything they wanted and informed themselves? Seems odd. If you atleast make it 5, everyone can get something. People that didn`t read properly can still get their 10% t5cc. And the ones that did can get an awakening gem.

But honostly, it is not needed at all.
    it's a game not a wikipedia to read lol more playing less talking talk some logic
  • BasamiBasami Posts: 15
    Sometimes **** happens. I misclicked by accident on my last run and did legendary instead of epic. Is that my bad: yes. Should kabam say bad luck you get nothing: no

I send them a ticket while I was still in the quest.

To be fair: the forumpost kabam posted said that we would get 16 tokens on day 1. After a few hours into the event they changed it to 8 at day 1 and another 8 after a week. If they would treat us like one of their own we would get another token because that is the right thing to do. But no it states that we only get 32 no more. Well it stated we would get 16 tokens on day 1 too. Apparently that they can change but give 1 more entry hell no.........
  • Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    This is actually pretty easy for the rewards you are given we dont need more tokens next time learn to read
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah I accidentally picked legendary on my last node and missed 2k shards. If you all can offer just one more ticket in the daily units offer that would be a huge help.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    It would be nice, but I think we already have enough tokens, we got 32 tokens total.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    This is what happens when people try to have it all. Lol.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Yeah I accidentally picked legendary on my last node and missed 2k shards. If you all can offer just one more ticket in the daily units offer that would be a huge help.

Same thing happened to me, curse of muscle memory lol