Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Big Decision

slackerslacker Posts: 528 ★★★
edited January 30 in Strategy and Tips
Well currently i'm at 6.4.6 and gonna explore it in few days, after that i'll have 30k 6* shards, here my main 5* and 6* roster:

So i should go for feature or basic 6* and also which 25% t5cc should i choose when i go for that type of crystal ? the basic have many champs that i need like magneto, SS, gui2099,... but i pull so many bad champs, and i got rickroll from the feature one, also there is Red Goblin, so i kinna lost..........

Big Decision 47 votes

Depresion go brrrr (3 6* basics)
29%
Hammerbro_64PseudouberKDSuperFlash10Etjamabrahimpi99MasterpuffFabwiziPrakhar_82Jr_StarkScrubhanGardenerFlyGalaxyBombAroseinbloomWooptyfrickendoo 14 votes
Follow de wey (2 feature 6*)
57%
SnakeEyes69SIlverProfessorYoMovesWarBros23HendrossMegaGalacticMattstafariLuke9523C19h28o2MiStaLovaSarvanga1_Mrspider568Thicco_ModeXxx6667TheInfintyRenaxqqDigletGamingSkyLord7000AmnetiesCrcrcrc 27 votes
Why not both ? ( 1 of each)
12%
Ben_15455FaseehSWORD78BigBlueOxAGENT_A7KParamanona_77 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,582 ★★★
    Depresion go brrrr (3 6* basics)
    trust me you'll get something good from those 3 you can thank me later
  • slackerslacker Posts: 528 ★★★
    Also which path in 6.4.6 are easy for my roster ? Forgot to ask
  • Xxx6667Xxx6667 Posts: 11
    I did 2 feature 6* after finishing act 6 and I got manthing and green goblin lol. Hopefully you have better luck than me.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 919 ★★★
    If there's one thing your roster could use, it's a Cosmic Ghost Rider
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 768 ★★★
    Your rosters pretty good, Id go 2 6 star featured if your looking for wolverine, apoc, prof X, tigra, guardian the list goes on. Basic if you want dr doom.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 802 ★★★
    edited January 29
    With 20+ 6stars haven't you been disappointed enough by basics? Featured have a much higher chance of giving you someone you'll use. 1 usable is better than N bench warmers

Your rosters pretty good, Id go 2 6 star featured if your looking for wolverine, apoc, prof X, tigra, guardian the list goes on. Basic if you want dr doom.

I don't think this feature has wolverine or tirga.....
    Hendross said:

With 20+ 6stars haven't you been disappointed enough by basics? Featured have a much higher chance of giving you someone you'll use. 1 usable is better than N bench warmers

True, even i named the basic vote pool as the same of my basic's result
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 919 ★★★

...who do you think is in the 6-star featured?
    YoMoves said:

If there's one thing your roster could use, it's a Cosmic Ghost Rider

Also Red Goblin, wouldn't mind take him to R3
    slacker said:

Also which path in 6.4.6 are easy for my roster ? Forgot to ask

Pls, i need this answer since all lines in 6.4.6 somewhat not easy even with counter