**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dev Diary Updates - Where are they now??

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
Last year there were quite a few changes to the game. However, I don’t believe there has been anything as of lately. It’s almost like it was abandoned. What happened to arena updates and solo (non-ally) competitions or however they labeled it.

It was nice to see the plan of action and Kabaam following through with those changes, but what happened to that QOL changes that we were to see?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    A lot of them have been added. They’ve generally been delivering pretty well off their roadmap. They never said everything they said would be within 6 months.
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    idk what you are talking about, they all will be implemented by early june as promised
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I liked the part where they lied to us for 3 months about changes in 6.1 and 6.2. Could’ve used that time to explore but it was more economical to wait based on the fact they promised across-the-board changes.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    No new updates till OR and white mags prefight gets fixed. Thanks
  • They had an update post a bit ago that gave more info on where certain updates were in the pipeline: https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-the-fall-check-in/
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Once they got their money from Christmas sales and gifting event, I really don’t think they are staying to their word about staying on top of bugs and overall updates per their notes. It got super quiet after December...

Or if you read the Diaries, we've got a bunch of things that were listed for the next 90 days. Most of the other things are within 12 months. When it gets to the 12 month mark and we haven't seen a majority of what they've aimed for, that's when you can grab a pitchfork.