**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Login calendar...what the...

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

There's only 28 days in the month.

3 people have special insight that makes them disagree with the idea of there being 28 days this month. Huh.
    I could say the sun is hot, and people would disagree with it. Lol.
    But is the sun hot though? It would depend on what you believe is hot. I for one think it is beyond human knowledge to even attmept to attach tag of temperature comparison to a space ball
    You can scientifically prove that the sun is hot.
    Then why is there ice on space?
    Same reason we have greenhouse gases.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

3 people have special insight that makes them disagree with the idea of there being 28 days this month. Huh.
    But is the sun hot though? It would depend on what you believe is hot. I for one think it is beyond human knowledge to even attmept to attach tag of temperature comparison to a space ball
    SUN is hot.

Any area where there is ice doesn't receive enough warmth from the sun to prevent it. On Earth, I believe it's because the sun hit the ice caps at an angle, which reduce the heat (The rays are more spread, which means the concentration is less, as opposed to equatorial areas where the sun rays are highly concentrated which makes it hot).
    Some other planets with ice are also too far for the sun to properly heat them up.

If there is ice on the sun, then maybe you would have a point, my dude.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

because it’s a shorter month.

is it really that big of a deal

750 6* shards is pretty big deal. It helped me push OVER the e edge and get BWCV
    So do you want them to magically add days to February? It was exactly the same last year and the year before.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Well theoretically, hot (or warm) is anything above our normal body temperature.
    Don't want to give a full blown science lesson here, but:

Hot bodies tend to transfer heat to cold bodies (conductors do, but I can't be bothered today, so). Since humans are the ones who are doing all the measuring here anyway, anything below our body temperature, or anything that we can lose heat to, is cold. And anything hotter than out body temperature is considered hot, or warm.

Our normal body temperature is the basis, or the zero value, in relation to which an object is classified as hot or cold.

The cut-off for hot or warm, however, is purely dependent on the situation and the person.

In conclusion, sun=hot.
    What if I'm HT? HUH?!!HUH?? Is the sun's till hot
    sighs

With all due respect (and I do mean respect, because I'd rather do this than listen to my math teacher), I said normal human temperature
    HT is an exceptional case, just like a person with a fever.

Normal temp = 98.6 Fahrenheit or 37 Celsius.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Snizzbar said:

All you "only 28 days in February" mouthbreathers are missing the point of the post 🤤🤤🤤

If you want to remove item days, remove the first two days!!

OP is saying the calendar rewards should start from the Day 3 gold and skip Days 1 & 2, not that there should be more days in February.

Thank you!!! Finally someone who's not just trolling and pointing out the actual point of the post!!
    It would be nice to start from day 3 though, but it's a free calendar and cavs miss out on like 750 6* shards which ain't much compared to the availability of them in the game. It would be a nice change once a year but nothing necessary.

For a cav player those 750 of the 6* shards might not be that important. I agree. But for a conqueror player who is yet to become uncollected, those 1500 4 star shards were an easy gain.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

All you "only 28 days in February" mouthbreathers are missing the point of the post 🤤🤤🤤

OP is saying the calendar rewards should start from the Day 3 gold and skip Days 1 & 2, not that there should be more days in February.

Thank you!!! Finally someone who's not just trolling and pointing out the actual point of the post!!
    It would be nice to start from day 3 though, but it's a free calendar and cavs miss out on like 750 6* shards which ain't much compared to the availability of them in the game. It would be a nice change once a year but nothing necessary.

For a cav player those 750 of the 6* shards might not be that important. I agree. But for a conqueror player who is yet to become uncollected, those 1500 4 star shards were an easy gain.
    I means theres EQ and the Side Quests, plus the 10 other months we've yet to take advantage of.

#GamersAgainstElsa
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    I like my free revive in the first 2 days, so no to that swap. What is missing out on 750 6* shards going to do? It’s not like there won’t be thousands more. There are 28 days in February. The calendar has 28 days. Why is something only worth 1/7th of the SQ rewards worth complaining about?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I like my free revive in the first 2 days, so no to that swap. What is missing out on 750 6* shards going to do? It’s not like there won’t be thousands more. There are 28 days in February. The calendar has 28 days. Why is something only worth 1/7th of the SQ rewards worth complaining about?

You'd rather have a revive than 6* shards?
    Weird.
    Conqueror players lose 1500 4* shards
    UC players lose 1000 5* shards
    Cav players lose 200 6* shards.

Cav players would say that they are okay with the calendar, not UC and below players.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

It's also literally 750 6* shards in the entire year.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Crcrcrc said:

You'd rather have a revive than 6* shards?
    Weird.
    At this point, getting through Act 6 is better than 1/12th of a 6* Karnak.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Snizzbar said:

So the point is we should pretend the first 2 days in February don't exist? Lol. Makes more sense. :neutral:
    You k wo the the reward calender can be shifted without actually doing anything to February right? ..
    You want them to redo everything just for the sake of a couple hundred Shards?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★

Cav players would say that they are okay with the calendar, not UC and below players.

How many different calendars are there based on Summoner's progression?

How many different calendars are there based on Summoner's progression?

4 of them are there. One for Proven and up, one for UC and above, one for Cav and up, and one for new people.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

SUN is hot.

Any area where there is ice doesn't receive enough warmth from the sun to prevent it. On Earth, I believe it's because the sun hit the ice caps at an angle, which reduce the heat (The rays are more spread, which means the concentration is less, as opposed to equatorial areas where the sun rays are highly concentrated which makes it hot).
    Some other planets with ice are also too far for the sun to properly heat them up.

If there is ice on the sun, then maybe you would have a point, my dude.
    Dude that was a joke 😂
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’ve got a great solution to this, let’s change lunar cycles to extend February by a couple days!
    edited February 2021
    Lol
    Someone has gone around giving a disagree to every commect in this thread! Lol
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I demand that Kabam takes back the extra shards we got last year due to it being a leap year.

🙃
    ItsDamien said:

I demand that Kabam takes back the extra shards we got last year due to it being a leap year.

🙃

Wow you are one step ahead of everyone. We are asking for fairnedd and you're asking for take backs!