**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

APRIL Overhaul month - so

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Made a mistake on previous post. April is Overhaul month.
Changing my choices.

Lets them be....

JUGGERNAUT πŸ’ͺ
RHINO 🦏

Mystic & Science champs
Available as 6 🌟
Size XL
#Villain
πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌπŸ’―
Pretty please KABAM
drop an agree if you like this idea
Comment using #Buffjuginho
We can make a fan serivice hashtag
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rhino was my first 5*, yeah ig. But I’d really like Moon Knight
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2021

Who doesn’t have a 6 star rhino, πŸ˜‚

• Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think I have an idea for juggernauts buff.
    So as we know, once he starts moving, it’s basically impossible to stop him. I think they could make this a thing in the game.
    If he’s on his corner of the map, all his unstoppables are normal.
    Once he’s in the middle or further in the map, he gets a passive unstoppable.
    If he’s in the opponents corner of the map, he gets a passive fury that increases his attack by a certain %.
    Ideally I think these benefits should apply to ALL unstoppables (specials, normal hits, nodes, etc)
    I think they could also steal the all medium attacks are unstoppable idea from rhino to make him a bit more accurate to comics. (They could also remove the unstoppable mediums from rhino tbh)
    They could also grant +45-65% AAR when fighting cosmic opponents and give him a magneto type ability where he gains more potency on buffs and more attack against science fights.
    This is just a small idea, but I think it could work
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 β˜…β˜…
    Miles and dpx need it bad
  • Options
    Putang76 said:

Who doesn’t have a 6 star rhino, πŸ˜‚

I don't.
    I don't have either. But i feel many people have pulled him as a 6 star champs and these two are 1st generation and completely rotting away with no proper use.
    Anyway. I really hope this post pick up some pace and catch their eye.
    Getting a complete overhaul for #Juginho would be amazing.
    I feel many would appreciate that.
  • Options
    BuffBeast said:

I think I have an idea for juggernauts buff.
    So as we know, once he starts moving, it’s basically impossible to stop him. I think they could make this a thing in the game.
    If he’s on his corner of the map, all his unstoppables are normal.
    Once he’s in the middle or further in the map, he gets a passive unstoppable.
    If he’s in the opponents corner of the map, he gets a passive fury that increases his attack by a certain %.
    Ideally I think these benefits should apply to ALL unstoppables (specials, normal hits, nodes, etc)
    I think they could also steal the all medium attacks are unstoppable idea from rhino to make him a bit more accurate to comics. (They could also remove the unstoppable mediums from rhino tbh)
    They could also grant +45-65% AAR when fighting cosmic opponents and give him a magneto type ability where he gains more potency on buffs and more attack against science fights.
    This is just a small idea, but I think it could work

Horrifying OP idea but cool. They can make a node like this in high tier WAR. for them tbis node would be good.
    But making their base like this would be terrifying.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No one wants to play with rhino or juggs LOL.

I think I would like to see :

Moon knight overhaul
    Karnak overhaul: although his kit sucks in general they should delete him.
    Superior iron man
    Antman
    Venom pool.

Although; I think about a champs abilities and wonder if Kabam picks champ they would think
    Is fun to play with.
  • Options
    DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58 β˜…
    Sentry Sentry Sentry
    Dude is said to have the power of a million suns.kabams logic is stupid why is nick fury way stronger than someone like sentry.
    I would also like to see a moon knight buff
    AND BOTH THE CYCLOPSES!!
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Edwxn said:

Rhino was my first 5*, yeah ig. But I’d really like Moon Knight

Cos you have a 6 star Moonknight I reckon?
    Basically yeah, playing with him in arena just makes me see the potential he has
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Moon knight overhaul
    Superior iron man
    Antman
    Venom pool.

Although; I think about a champs abilities and wonder if Kabam picks champ they would think
    Is fun to play with.

Strongly disagree. Many people wants to play with them if they have a new kit.
    Using different champs to clear out content. That's the focus point so the game stays interesting.
    They are available as 6 star and they are xl champs plus #villains.
    With new kits they can be very useful.
    At first everyone thought playing with hulkbuster and Colossus will be bad.
    Look now.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    007md92 said:

Texas_11 said:

Moon knight overhaul
    Superior iron man
    Antman
    Venom pool.

Is fun to play with.

Using different champs to clear out content. That's the focus point so the game stays interesting.
    Look now.
    I don’t know, I guess I understand where you are coming from. Just in general like in comics their kit is already kinda meh: juggs and rhino have also been buffed several times.
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

007md92 said:

Texas_11 said:

Moon knight overhaul
    Superior iron man
    Antman
    Venom pool.

Is fun to play with.

Look now.
    I don’t know, I guess I understand where you are coming from. Just in general like in comics their kit is already kinda meh: juggs and rhino have also been buffed several times.
    Thought so. Looks doesn't matter bro.
    If they have some amazing kit.
    Tbh I don't mind their looks. Sure with their current suits they will look cool and modern but well either way.
    These two Frankly one of the most anticipated
    Buffs, pending for a long time.

P.s. and what do u mean by they got buffed several time?
  • Options
    TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143 β˜…
    I would like to see those two get overhauled. Their "buffs" were absolute trash and just made them more annoying instead of good.
    Juggernaut should be a character mainly focused on being unstoppable because he's the Juggernaut obviously.
    Rhino should be a character that should utilize dashing with his horn maybe adding critical bleed to that as well. I could see Rhino being maybe a single fight quick ramp up champion.

I would love to see Antman, Beast, and Deadpool (X-Force) get an overhaul along with an update and overhaul to Black Panther CW to be the current MCU version.

• Options
    TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143 β˜…
    007md92 said:

Texas_11 said:

007md92 said:

Texas_11 said:

Moon knight overhaul
    Superior iron man
    Antman
    Venom pool.

Is fun to play with.

Look now.
    Thought so. Looks doesn't matter bro.
    If they have some amazing kit.
    Tbh I don't mind their looks. Sure with their current suits they will look cool and modern but well either way.
    These two Frankly one of the most anticipated
    Buffs, pending for a long time.

P.s. and what do u mean by they got buffed several time?
    Kabam made Juggernaut stun immune while unstoppable and I think they gave Rhino unstoppable while dashing a long time ago.
  • Options
    LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181 β˜…
    edited February 2021
    Taskmaster just needs needs a redefinition of Unique Attacks, persisting Debuff immunity like Apocalypse, and double the current Exploit Weakness damage to be a crazy good champ. There's a lot that can/should be done to further improve him, but these three would be the most impactful.
    That said, such improvements would most likely count as an update, not an overhaul, but I wanted to get the idea out there.

As for my personal picks for champs in most dire need of an overhaul, I'd say Sentry, Moon Knight, and Juggernaut. Shameless plug, I even came up with an overhaul idea for Juggernaut, as well as one for Sentry. Thinking of a Moon Knight idea right now, gimme some time and I'll concoct one.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    All of the ”Netflix” champs have received a buff, so I’m going Iron Fist for sure. And the other one.... I guess I’ll take OG Iron Man
  • Options
    LemoNot said:

Taskmaster just needs needs a redefinition of Unique Attacks, persisting Debuff immunity like Apocalypse, and double the current Exploit Weakness damage to be a crazy good champ. There's a lot that can/should be done to further improve him, but these three would be the most impactful.
    That said, such improvements would most likely count as an update, not an overhaul, but I wanted to get the idea out there.

As for my personal picks for champs in most dire need of an overhaul, I'd say Sentry, Moon Knight, and Juggernaut. Shameless plug, I even came up with an overhaul idea for Juggernaut, as well as one for Sentry. Thinking of a Moon Knight idea right now, gimme some time and I'll concoct one.

I would love if he has new spacials just like avengers.
    Sp1 design cap america infinity war
    Sp2 black panther civil war
    Sp3 ronin

Hehe...
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Plz buff jugs and cap ww2
  • Options
    ZodiacKiller88ZodiacKiller88 Posts: 30 β˜…
    Texas_11 said:

Moon knight overhaul
    Superior iron man
    Antman
    Venom pool.

Is fun to play with.

Well...nobody really wanted to play Magneto too till last year.... ;)
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Faseeh said:

i would not say rhino buff at start cause he annoying af on defense. But everyone pulling him (not me) :(

Want him for v6

actually you get a 4* Rhino by completing ROL so you should have one
  • Options
    Commenting again so it goes up in discussion.
    Looks like #Juginho would be welcomed with open arms.