**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dragon Man or Sasquatch?

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who should I take to rank 3? I already have some good mystics so this is more of a fun rank up. I also still need to do 100% of Variant 5. I run suicides so I’m leaning towards Dragon man because he looks really fun and is a giant purple robot Dragon in a diaper.
Here’s my mystic roster:

Dragon Man or Sasquatch? 60 votes

Dragon Man to r3
73%
DrZolaSpity68buffajrMagrailothosHeadrollerAssumedNameLibertyPrimeV1naikavonzeezee57RakeYoungRockyshockyTheGrandM4sterwingedWarrior2099EtjamaMobile_P0tat0No_oneukDeaconSpeedro420SquirrelguyPappaBunny 44 votes
Sasquatch to r3
26%
TendersquadSungjNioc0124Cap366Luke9523Hera1d_of_Ga1actusAaronc94Sarvanga1_XdSpoodermanxDBerjibsRenaxqqAnother_NameKOSLORDThe_Sentry06DarkstalkerXanatos 16 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man to r3
    Or that Voodoo.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

Or that Voodoo.

Is Voodoo good with suicides? I thought he relied on specials too much.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man to r3

Or that Voodoo.

Is Voodoo good with suicides? I thought he relied on specials too much.
    He's definitely not, but Sasquatch is even worse. I'd go DM either way, but suicides just seals the deal.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Dragonman has a sp3 rotation that makes him unblockable and unkillable. He has immunities and does big numbers in the corner.
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    @Etjama @PastorAmerica he is actually very good with suicides if played like this

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2-OEfj43aXQ&feature=share
    buddy_LEE said:

@Etjama @PastorAmerica he is actually very good with suicides if played like this

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2-OEfj43aXQ&feature=share

Sasquatch is actually more suicide friendly than dragonman is
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch to r3
    Dragon man is not suicide friendly at all. The sp 3 spam method is fun but if you use him that way he has no damage and fights will drag on forever. Sasquatch is playable with suicides like others mentioned and he's great for the new cav mystic node.
    edited February 2021
    @Etjama what qualifies as high health pool to you? Cause that isn't accurate, takes at least 2 sp2 for end game stuff
    I do like both champs and have them both 6 star rank 2. I just don't find dragonman particularly suicide friendly
    Dragon Man to r3
    buddy_LEE said:

@Etjama what qualifies as high health pool to you? Cause that isn't accurate, takes at least 2 sp2 for end game stuff

It's more than enough for T1 war.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man to r3
    Etjama said:

buddy_LEE said:

Not with a 5* r3
    Dragon Man to r3

Etjama said:

buddy_LEE said:

Not with a 5* r3
    With a 5* R5 it is, he's obviously not going to be doing T1 War with a R3.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man to r3
    Dragon Man is a Content Sweeper, Power Control, tons of different Burst Damage, Crazier Power Gain than Hyperion, Unkillable Mode, Double Immunities, has Several Playstyles for different scenarios. (Option for V1, V2, V4, and V5)

Sasquatch however still has I think the Highest Healthpool, Solid Damage with a fairly Simple Rotation, for V5 he like 1 of 3 Champions that can deal with the Vision Aarkus without dealing with the Coldsnap/Armor Break, then same for V2 and the like 3 or 4 Icemen scattered throughout.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man to r3

Dragon Man is a Content Sweeper, Power Control, tons of different Burst Damage, Crazier Power Gain than Hyperion, Unkillable Mode, Double Immunities, has Several Playstyles for different scenarios. (Option for V1, V2, V4, and V5)

Sasquatch however still has I think the Highest Healthpool, Solid Damage with a fairly Simple Rotation, for V5 he like 1 of 3 Champions that can deal with the Vision Aarkus without dealing with the Coldsnap/Armor Break, then same for V2 and the like 3 or 4 Icemen scattered throughout.

Oh Dragon Man is also both a Diss-Track and Buffed Up Counter! (The Nodes that require 3 Buffs on you or 3 Debuffs on the Opponent to deal Damage)
  • Dragon Man to r3
    Dragon man is soo good his power charge is fast and like someone said his attributes increase in the corner. Also when u use his sp he gets unblockable and unstoppable i think.also his power charge multiplys by 3 and heś just fun to play with
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Dragon Man to r3

Oh Dragon Man is also both a Diss-Track and Buffed Up Counter! (The Nodes that require 3 Buffs on you or 3 Debuffs on the Opponent to deal Damage)
    Also great for Caustic Temper, no synergy required unlike some other robots.