**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the best champion in the game?

AbelHasArrivedAbelHasArrived Posts: 63
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Who do you think is the best champion in the game? Its also not how fun they are to play with, just by how much they can do and help your team.

Comments

• Options
    AbelHasArrivedAbelHasArrived Posts: 63
    edited February 2021
    Ghost is really tough to use, idk if its only me or whatever but i just dont understand, its almost impossible
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I love stealthy but his immunities...lets not think about those
  • Options
    stealthy is really tough to fight. I hate the way he evades and barely gets stun.
  • Options
    DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    The best champion in the game is Quake. The second best is Ghost. They are both in a separate tier above the rest.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. N/A

7. N/A
    8. Magneto
    9. Doctor Doom
    10. Archangel
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Quake is the best in the game imo, she can handle any node, we all know it as she does not need to hit the opponent, she is the most unusual character in the game, with second being ghost.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    the ten champs acc to me are-

Quake
    ghost
    doom
    Nick
    Warlock
    capiw
    HT
    Mags
    Hype
    Claire.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    For me, Venom is the best. His moveset feels like extension of my arms, we have almost become one. Whenever there is a fight without a DoT effect, I can rely on him (ofc not against most Mystics but you get my point).

There are sure champs who are immune, who hit harder or regen more, but to me Venom is the #1
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Corvus
    Almost 90%+ content, he was my MVP, before Cavalier.

But after Cavalier, Human Torch is my go to champ, so many uses and fun to use.

But still Corvus will be best champ for me.
    I wish I can use him for Act 6 content........(without Suicides).
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It really depends on the content you are doing.
    Everything pre act 6 I would say Corvus, quake and ghost are way slower and you will just smash throu it, maybe with the exception of 5.3 where Omega is the best.
    After act 6 I would say Quake and Ghost because it cannot be done quickly either way.
    For variants I would say Venom because he simply can complete the most.
    For long content (Realm, lab and abyss) it is aegon.

The list could also be made simpler:
    If you have almost no skill it is corvus.
    If you have skill it is Quake (and Ghost second)
  • Options
    Did u guys forget about the featured champs? Like proffesor X, Cosmic ghost rider, Apol and more, shouldn't they be like top 5 and i don't feel like ghost is good enough to be top 2, not even top 5.You might disagree but its just what i accutally think.
  • Options
    Lol