**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I just found the worst node combination in AQ

DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Turn the tide+ playing claire voyant

You would have to be an actual genius to somehow play claire effectively on this node. It's like playing chess while fighting.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I think there’s a video out there (was it @LilMaddogHT?) of someone doing a bunch of turn the tide fights in aq with Claire.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★

I think there’s a video out there (was it @LilMaddogHT?) of someone doing a bunch of turn the tide fights in aq with Claire.

No I just had some Turn the Tide fights posted when it first came out cause it was bugged with Sunspot - could never tell what special you were on cause the purple icon wouldn’t show.

BWCV is doable on Turn the Tide. If you need to stay in a particular mode (say Poison for Acid Wash) just need to change game plan for what specials you normally play.
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited February 2021

No I just had some Turn the Tide fights posted when it first came out cause it was bugged with Sunspot - could never tell what special you were on cause the purple icon wouldn’t show.

BWCV is doable on Turn the Tide. If you need to stay in a particular mode (say Poison for Acid Wash) just need to change game plan for what specials you normally play.
    I think I just lack the brain power. I meant like trying to play claire normally with turn the tide, I'd imagine someone having to be a God to do that, sounds like a fun challenge honestly for someone good enough