**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you disappointed in this months calender?

13»

Comments

• GreenElf21GreenElf21 Posts: 36
    I don't agree Hammer; I think the point is by comparison to previous months, especially September's, this one is very lackluster. Maybe since next month is the Anniversary month they're saving better rewards for that? I hope so...
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    They calendar is average because they will more than likely do a week long Halloween event like last year
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I am not disappointed
    There are a few reasons why I'm not disappointed. First is because it takes no more effort than I already make to gain said Rewards. I turn the game on regardless. Anything helps somewhere along the lines. Secondly, the Calendar changes from month to month. It's not always 5* Shards or GMCs. Thirdly, there is still room for something else to come up this month. The introduction of 6*s in some form has been mentioned. It is possible more Rewards will be coming in some form. Although that is speculating. Either way, I'm happy because to me, free is free.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    I am disappointed
    I am dissapointed because after a grandmaster crystal and 5000 shards, I expected something better. Maybie put a crystal that has some the desired champs in it as 4 stars due to 6 stars coming soon and that would make up for the huge fiasco in the lastest update
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    I am disappointed
    Thanks for the gold crystals and gold that take up half the calendar! I definitey need the extra 50k gold over 30 days!
  • KDawg88KDawg88 Posts: 53
    I am disappointed
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Keonex wrote: »
    Calendar rewards are NOT FREE.

IF YOU THINK THEY ARE FREE then that means your probably unemployed.

Anyone that has commom sense and a job knows that every second counts.

So opening the game daily even if only to collect CALENDAR rewards is not FREE.

Calendar rewards need to be greatly increased.

Also a NEW UNCOLLECTED CALENDAR needs to be created for us UNCOLLECTED

So the other day, the grocery store was giving away free cheese samples

however these samples were NOT FREE

because I had to actually STOP WALKING to take the ALLEGEDLY FREE sample

and I know that EVERY SECOND COUNTS since I have a job

HOW DARE they try to fool me with their free samples of LOW QUALITY CHEESE

I slapped the free cheese lady and told her she SHOULD BE ASHAMED

If I am going to spend my VALUABLE TIME driving to the grocery store they should be giving me entire CHEESE LOGS for FREE

Better YET they should DRIVE TO my house WITH THE CHEESE. High QUALITY cheese.

Grocery STORES have NO concept of what free REALLY MEANS

Tourette’s is a harsh illness, I wish you all the best in dealing with this.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    I'm most disappointed that Ad0ra don't dm me back. I thought that warning meant something to both of us:(
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I am disappointed
    My BIG issue is the champion... the Calendar is supposed to give us a new 3* to test out. We’d always get a newer champion that’d be only about a week or 2 old to spin a 3* or RARE 4* and get too see what they can do. Generally this was the more offensive of the group that was added like Angela and AA as the master boss is only good when it’s a defensive champion (like how KG was a good challenge but Angela went down easy).

The ISSUE is that this month WAS supposed to be Vulture it Stark Spider

Now 3/30 Stark Spider clearing RoL IS a problem to hand out as 4/40 3* and 3/30 4* are not far off from each other.

A 3* VULTURE however would have been a fun toy but they spoiled him in the Web Slinger challenge.

So instead of letting us try out… Punisher 2099 or Doc Ock this month and Goblin next month they settled with a champion who literally broke the arena due to android issues and made another arena much worse… overall I have nothing AGAINST DVD but he’s old and Psyolcke needs the spotlight WAY more than Voodoo
  • RobHotchXPRobHotchXP Posts: 11
    I am disappointed
    Calendar is meh. But it is free so no real complaint about THAT. I think the much bigger issue is that the game has gotten progressively more and more disappointing. So many bugs and control issues. It was nice of them to realize how disappointing and frustrating the most recent disappointing and frustrating update and patches are, but as opposed to giving us one-quarter (2500 5* shards) of a champion that will not work well (or eventually be one of the 3/4 of 5 stars that are useless and worthless), I wish they would address the serious gameplay and server issues because I can't remember the last time I had a duel or fight that did not involve serious lag, glitches or freezes. I am invested in this game but every update has me put it down for longer and longer passages of time.
    #FixtheLag #ValueYourPlayers
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    edited October 2017
    I am disappointed
    Its little bit disappointed but
    its a free rewards which v getting for just logging in,
    in the beginning v didn't have any kind of rewards just.