**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Silver stars on r5 champs

GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
What do you do with your maxed out 5* r5's in terms of awakening?

Silver stars on r5 champs 81 votes

If they don't need awakening, you won't use a gem on them
70%
Mr_PlatypusScottryanDestroyer123Nitro422BrokenShtickRickWicket329AdvLmaoLiquidkoldzeezee57TheAngryOneDenzel116Xva23Th3Und3rd0gMattstafariLuke9523phil56201Karatemike415wingedWarrior2099 57 votes
Even though they don't need it, you use a gem on them cuz u like silver stars on r5's
29%
EpistriatusmmmbanyasCupidnoor17Battle_GreninjaRakeYoungStevieManWonderarya2250RenaxqqNah01JohnyBoyAnother_NameGreanHoitadoGiulioVentu99AmnetiesTrashPanda12PuttPuttCrcrcrcTRDSJBHJ12345___ 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I usually gem em anyways eventually.

Same.

If I put in rare resources to rank them up, might as well get the full benefit of their abilities. May not drop a gem immediately, but eventually it’ll happen.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Same.

If I put in rare resources to rank them up, might as well get the full benefit of their abilities. May not drop a gem immediately, but eventually it’ll happen.
    I gemmed Domino back a long time ago 😂
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Same.

I gemmed Domino back a long time ago 😂
    I used a generic on Elsa... 🤪
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    If i have multiple gems and am not going for that dual class crystal then yes.
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Don't really have the luxury of throwing them about when your 5 star roster is still in development
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    the only gem I sorta wasted was on cv but it's come in handy a fair amount of times despite its niche-ness
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    herm said:

the only gem I sorta wasted was on cv but it's come in handy a fair amount of times despite its niche-ness

I wouldn't recommend anyone actually do it and I don't think I'll do anything similar again.
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Even though they don't need it, you use a gem on them cuz u like silver stars on r5's
    All my rank 5 are awakened one way or another.

And I have 34 of them.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Not saying that I LIKE doing this, but... gotta be smart with the resources.

The only 5/65 I currently have that's still unawakened though is Apoc, hopefully, that changes soon naturally.
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I have 27 and only magneto remains asleep no mutant or generic gems lol have every other class
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Silver Stars go brrrr
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    I thought those stars were platiminimum
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I like the platinum stars, I use the gems because I can never pull the champs I want to use them on. I decided to use them in hopes they can get me further, thus getting more chances at those champs.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Class AG: OG Ultron, BWCV, AA, Thing, Doom.

Generic: KM
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Most characters normal people will rank up are in some way reliant on their sig. But if it's not necessary, I won't use an awakening gem.