**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost Rider Broken now to?

Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 327 ★★
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Have been playing with him this first round of AQ and I in one fight had 5 judgments but his buffs didn’t seem to last any longer? I in a couple fights said then try testing regen with 2 judgments than I did it with 3 and then I did it with 4 and all felt pretty close to the same duration for his regen buff.

Anyone else who plays him notice anything similar. He is a staple for me in AQ as he helps me clear Day 5 Map 5 Magik I’m left path section 3 but if his regen isn’t going to have the duration it used to then not sure how I will last through that fight.

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Have not noticed this issue and I use him most out of my champs. The specials not executing bug and parry timing bugs yes, but not specifically what you mentioned. That is really odd.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Man I'm legit in the verge of saying the do stuff under the table, I use GR in aq as well and with 4 judgements applied still the regen goes really quick...
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Hmmm, i have him in AQ right now but i haven't used his regen, imma check it out.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Seems to be working fine
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 327 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Yeah so I think his regen is registering as the wrong type of buff so the judgments aren’t increasing its duration looks like a passive or node buff whichever was altered buff graphics @Kabam Miike
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Working fine for me