Options

Ghost Rider Broken now to?

Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Have been playing with him this first round of AQ and I in one fight had 5 judgments but his buffs didn’t seem to last any longer? I in a couple fights said then try testing regen with 2 judgments than I did it with 3 and then I did it with 4 and all felt pretty close to the same duration for his regen buff.

Anyone else who plays him notice anything similar. He is a staple for me in AQ as he helps me clear Day 5 Map 5 Magik I’m left path section 3 but if his regen isn’t going to have the duration it used to then not sure how I will last through that fight.

Comments

• Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Have not noticed this issue and I use him most out of my champs. The specials not executing bug and parry timing bugs yes, but not specifically what you mentioned. That is really odd.
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 316
    Man I'm legit in the verge of saying the do stuff under the table, I use GR in aq as well and with 4 judgements applied still the regen goes really quick...
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Hmmm, i have him in AQ right now but i haven't used his regen, imma check it out.
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Seems to be working fine
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Yeah so I think his regen is registering as the wrong type of buff so the judgments aren’t increasing its duration looks like a passive or node buff whichever was altered buff graphics @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Working fine for me