**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NO WAY!!!!

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

One Psycho Man cav, and I got this...

I was not expecting that!

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Those are the best!! Love it
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

I've spent.... 7500 units between the Stryfe/Jubilee cavs and the Psycho Man/Stryfe cavs to get a single 5 or 6* Stryfe.

Not only have I not got him above 4*, I've also not got a single 6*. I've had one 5* and 3 5* Nexus.

A cautionary tale if nothing else.

I dropped 7k between apoc and iHulk cavs with literally no 5*s. These cavs are not a good idea, but I love to gamble away my units. Hopefully something good comes to you soon!
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

I've spent.... 7500 units between the Stryfe/Jubilee cavs and the Psycho Man/Stryfe cavs to get a single 5 or 6* Stryfe.

Not only have I not got him above 4*, I've also not got a single 6*. I've had one 5* and 3 5* Nexus.

I dropped 7k between apoc and iHulk cavs with literally no 5*s. These cavs are not a good idea, but I love to gamble away my units. Hopefully something good comes to you soon!
    I doubt it. I'm probably 500 cavs deep total and only had 1 6* during that time. My luck is cursed.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    That’s awesome congrats
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

I doubt it. I'm probably 500 cavs deep total and only had 1 6* during that time. My luck is cursed.
    Oh, wow. I’ve gotten 2 6*s and I’ve opened maybe 40 cavs.
  • Options
    Maybe I should try my luck. Out of 6 recent cavs my pulls have been 3 5* 1 nexus rest 4*s plus an apoc from a featured5* . And lets not forget I have gotten nearly 700 units out of 5 greater envelops. And huge congrats, I send my luck to you for a 6* Immortal hulk.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

RNG is a cruel mistress, but I'm just a masochist for her.

Oh wait, I should follow the popular forum rhetoric.

"RnG iS rIgGeD pLz KaBaM wHeRe ArE mY sIx StArS?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneone"
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

RNG is a cruel mistress, but I'm just a masochist for her.

Oh wait, I should follow the popular forum rhetoric.

"RnG iS rIgGeD pLz KaBaM wHeRe ArE mY sIx StArS?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneone"
    CaV SiLeNt NeRf?
    Good luck. This crystal is not gonna help me with trying to stop buying cavs.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Dont do it. I got a 3* Dorm.
    H3t3r said:

Maybe I should try my luck. Out of 6 recent cavs my pulls have been 3 5* 1 nexus rest 4*s plus an apoc from a featured5* . And lets not forget I have gotten nearly 700 units out of 5 greater envelops. And huge congrats, I send my luck to you for a 6* Immortal hulk.

• Options

H3t3r said:

Yeah I may have tried it and pulled a 4* dorm :(
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Someone get another, it appears we are oulling dormammu in increasing rarities. Next is 5* Dorm!
  • Options
    AGENT_A7KAGENT_A7K Posts: 23

Congrats but would you trade him for this beast in 5* 😁
  • Options

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Someone get another, it appears we are oulling dormammu in increasing rarities. Next is 5* Dorm!
    An ally mate just did it. Got a 5* dorm....
  • Options
    AGENT_A7K said:

Congrats but would you trade him for this beast in 5* 😁

Absolutely.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

I’m gonna go buy one and get the 6* version then. Only I shall have the luck.

After 2 hours of arena for the units.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

I’m gonna go buy one and get the 6* version then. Only I shall have the luck.

After 2 hours of arena for the units.
    I was kidding. But imagine.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

My condolences. At least he might get a tune-up someday?

6*s are always good, but Psycho-Man is...one of the least good.
  • Options
    YoMoves said:

Crcrcrc said:

What? He’s full of utility and I quite like him
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    His damage is...bad. Utility's good and all but not if I'm timing out with an R2 6* in AQ or War, y'know?
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Crcrcrc said:

He got the new, featured 6* out of a 300 unit cav, tf do you mean “my condolences”? 💀

Psycho Man is also a utility machine so he’s an awesome champ to pull.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    That’s awesome other than the fact that he’s got really bad damage. His power control is really nice though.
  • Options
    Monke said:

Grats man! How are you liking him so far?

He’s quite fun to use. His damage is sub-par, but his utility more than makes up for it.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Monke said:

Grats man! How are you liking him so far?

He’s quite fun to use. His damage is sub-par, but his utility more than makes up for it.
    R3 PM?1!1?!1