6* shards by selling 5* champs

Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 462
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Will this be an option for players who have shitty 5* to sell them back when 6* or in the contest. Another thing Kabam did by themselves without consulting was the no sale of 5*.

Comments

  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 101
    While I'm not saying you're wrong, I don't think I'd call it a bug.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 462
    Wubbie075 wrote: »
    While I'm not saying you're wrong, I don't think I'd call it a bug.

    I never said it was a bug. I know we can't sell them. Just wondering if they will give the option back when 6* make it in the game.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,228
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Wubbie075 wrote: »
    While I'm not saying you're wrong, I don't think I'd call it a bug.

    I never said it was a bug. I know we can't sell them. Just wondering if they will give the option back when 6* make it in the game.

    You put "#bug" on your post....
  • ApacheApache Posts: 556
    Sell them all and let god sort them out
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Will this be an option for players who have shitty 5* to sell them back when 6* or in the contest. Another thing Kabam did by themselves without consulting was the no sale of 5*.



    I hope so.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 9,377
    Why would they have to consult us? It's by design. That much is up to them.
    If they enabled it at this stage, people would sell most of their 5*s and have a 6*. That wouldn't be very useful. They might bring it back sometime. No idea. For now there's a reason for it.
  • mahanmaxmahanmax Posts: 87
    I don’t know how long you have played this game but 5* can be sold for nothing when they first came out. Howerver one day some players’ accounts got hacked and their 5* were sold so Kabam decided you can’t sell 5* any more
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 9,377
    My opinion is that it also has to do with the addition of 6*s. They have a rarity, and there are other ways to acquire Shards. If they didn't disable it, people would have sold most of their Roster. Just my opinion, but let's look at the logic of it.
  • Unfortunately, we don't have any plans to reinstate the sale of 5-Star Champions. When we decided to put a stop to the Ability to sell 5-Star Champions, it was for a few reasons, but a big one was that there were far too many being sold by accident. Even if you can now get something out of it, and some players may want to sell them on purpose, this is more than likely not going to have changed, and we will return to having many players accidentally selling their 5-Star Champions.
This discussion has been closed.