Why Hyperion is the cosmic domino

GreanGrean Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
You may be thinking "bUT hE's GoT DaMaGE anD STufF"

But how does he get most of this stuff? rng
his heavy attack only has a 40% chance at furies, his sp2 stun isn't guaranteed, his incinerates aren't guaranteed, the list can go on and on

Next time you pic up a Hyperion, think "Am I getting a champ that is great, or a champ that is mostly rng based?"

Comments

• avenge_123avenge_123 Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Leave it to the champs who they are, if u like playing them play them,and yes he has got good regen and his every SP hits hard.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    😒
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Member Posts: 458 ★★★
    Etjama said:

I thought we all knew that @Grean is a troll by now. Why is anyone surprised?

It's fun to argue with trolls at time, until it gets into your nerves
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

I thought we all knew that @Grean is a troll by now. Why is anyone surprised?

Not even a troll, just wrong
    No one said they were a good troll which just makes it even worse
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Member Posts: 337 ★★
    Dont compare hyperion with domino. Ik she is good. But dont do that again...
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,241 ★★★★★
    Unlike Domino, Hype has utility as well as damage
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★

Dont compare hyperion with domino. Ik she is good. But dont do that again...

domino is not remotely "good", she sucks

I don’t think she sucks, she is good for what she is; a high damage potential, RNG reliant, relatively ok utility champ. She is not awful, but she’s lost her place in the game when better champs overtook her in terms of reliable damage. I think she’s much better than average, but we’re not talking top tier in the current game
    yeah.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    I feel lik poeple forget how much of this game is based on rng, even abilities with 100% chance can usually fail due to reduced ability accuracy. Everyone is domino sometimes.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★
    Domino is amazing... just that people don't realize her importance... she has been my 3rd 5 star and has carried thru me content like none before... Hail Domino