• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

HI_guys said:

Etjama said:

Voltolos said:

Etjama said:

Except there are so many champs now that have really good damage and utility. Setting the world on fire is great in Act 4 and early Act 5, maybe for UC EQ sure. I don't think anyone's denying that. But that does not make her a top champ like people try to make her out to be.

u serious?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vajWZ-Na0lQ&t=1108s
    Dude, that's a stun vulnerability path. I could literally get through that path with Miles Morales. A champ can't be classified as "amazing" just because they can get through easy paths quickly. They need the utility to get through difficult content as well.
    Please show miles going through that path with the same efficiency
    Of course he won't do it with the same efficiency, Miles is the worst champ in the game. But the fact that he can get through it just fine proves that Domino's ability to get through it doesn't matter.
    he's not the worst champ but yea i agree with your other point
    I am a firm believer that Miles and OG Spidey are the worst champs in the game. Not only do they have no damage or utility, but they can't even parry reliably without a synergy. 😂
    nah Iron Man is probably the worst or Cyclops.DPX is pretty terrible. Spidey can evade and put armor breaks on and his sp2 can do damage. Miles is an evade master and he can do some damage Iron Man does like no damage ad he needs to be awakened to regen
    Evading's not a good thing when it stops you from parrying, dude...
    The thing is though Miles is meant for Defense mostly. When this game came out they made champs all for offense but then when War came out they started making champs specifically for defense. Yes he's terrible on offense but his evade can save your life
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    @jaded I hadn't seen that write-up till you pointed it out. It hits the nail on the head. (Tagging instead of replying since my initial comment was sent to the Abyss of Approval.)

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

HI_guys said:

Etjama said:

Voltolos said:

Etjama said:

Except there are so many champs now that have really good damage and utility. Setting the world on fire is great in Act 4 and early Act 5, maybe for UC EQ sure. I don't think anyone's denying that. But that does not make her a top champ like people try to make her out to be.

u serious?
    Dude, that's a stun vulnerability path. I could literally get through that path with Miles Morales. A champ can't be classified as "amazing" just because they can get through easy paths quickly. They need the utility to get through difficult content as well.
    Of course he won't do it with the same efficiency, Miles is the worst champ in the game. But the fact that he can get through it just fine proves that Domino's ability to get through it doesn't matter.
    I am a firm believer that Miles and OG Spidey are the worst champs in the game. Not only do they have no damage or utility, but they can't even parry reliably without a synergy. 😂
    nah Iron Man is probably the worst or Cyclops.DPX is pretty terrible. Spidey can evade and put armor breaks on and his sp2 can do damage. Miles is an evade master and he can do some damage Iron Man does like no damage ad he needs to be awakened to regen
    The thing is though Miles is meant for Defense mostly. When this game came out they made champs all for offense but then when War came out they started making champs specifically for defense. Yes he's terrible on offense but his evade can save your life
    Speaking from a purely offensive standpoint, evading in parries is going to be the death of you much more than being your savior. It's not a good trade.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

HI_guys said:

Etjama said:

Voltolos said:

Etjama said:

u serious?
    Speaking from a purely offensive standpoint, evading in parries is going to be the death of you much more than being your savior. It's not a good trade.
    ur right it isn't but Miles is not the worst champ in the game
    HI_guys said:

Etjama said:

HI_guys said:

Etjama said:

Voltolos said:

Etjama said:

u serious?
    That's the point. Any champ can go through virtually any opponent in game. It's a matter of item use and efficiency.
    I can't tell you how many paths there are in Act 6 that you need specific counters for. The easy paths that any champ can do don't matter and you shouldn't be ranking champs for those paths.
  • Cam97Cam97 Member Posts: 392 ★★
    Grean said:

You may be thinking "bUT hE's GoT DaMaGE anD STufF"

But how does he get most of this stuff? rng
    his heavy attack only has a 40% chance at furies, his sp2 stun isn't guaranteed, his incinerates aren't guaranteed, the list can go on and on

Next time you pic up a Hyperion, think "Am I getting a champ that is great, or a champ that is mostly rng based?"

My argument with her. Has never changed Kabam created a Champs so dominant that they could no longer make a champion in that mold again with the power game all three specials being super powerful the ability to wait out your special 3 and gain those Cosmic charges, of course RNG helps his damage in some cases but if you think kuyperian needs to heavy spam every match every match up then you severely underestimated him.

I'll go as far to say without the Red Hulk Synergy Domino and Hyperion would be in two different classes. For the simple reason that Hyperion can work around a lot of different stuff and Domino your kind of subject to if the game feels like rewarding you or pissing you off excluding the Red Hulk synergy. Just my personal opinion a lot of the people in this thread have beaten content that I haven't even attempted yet so what do I know
    I freaking love the combination of Fury duration and fury potency and heavy attack ability accuracy in incursions with hype it just makes me feel Unstoppable at times

I really don’t like this trend of calling a champ a different class version of another champ. Hyperion is the cosmic Hyperion. Domino is the mutant domino. Can we leave it at that?

And it gets particularly redundant or straight up untrue when you realize the classes are made to check and balance each other not just with attack rating increase and decrease but the actual tool kit that is somewhat standard among each class. For example never once have I heard someone say this Tech / mutant / science champ is totally their classes version of Doctor Doom or sym Supreme. When there's a whole class that none of the characters can mimic moves that other class has standard among all most all their characters it's just inconsequential to try to compare between classes at that point.

I mean I get it I really do I could easily see how someone could compare hit monkey to corvus because they can both crit whenever they want but even that compares and it's so far off due to the fact that hit monkey has nothing nearly as powerful/useful as glaive of immortality. It just seems so lazy like yeah they both crit whenever they want so this is the skill corvus.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    Cam97 said:

I really don’t like this trend of calling a champ a different class version of another champ. Hyperion is the cosmic Hyperion. Domino is the mutant domino. Can we leave it at that?

And it gets particularly redundant or straight up untrue when you realize the classes are made to check and balance each other not just with attack rating increase and decrease but the actual tool kit that is somewhat standard among each class. For example never once have I heard someone say this Tech / mutant / science champ is totally their classes version of Doctor Doom or sym Supreme. When there's a whole class that none of the characters can mimic moves that other class has standard among all most all their characters it's just inconsequential to try to compare between classes at that point.

I mean I get it I really do I could easily see how someone could compare hit monkey to corvus because they can both crit whenever they want but even that compares and it's so far off due to the fact that hit monkey has nothing nearly as powerful/useful as glaive of immortality. It just seems so lazy like yeah they both crit whenever they want so this is the skill corvus.
    Yeah any champ that has guaranteed crits is compared to Corvus just because Lagacy started saying it. To reduce Corvus to simply the crit champ is ignoring almost everything he does.

It’s like saying any champ that gains power over time the new dr Strange, or any champ that does incinerate damage the new Torch. Champions do so much more than just crit, gain power or do Incinerate damage. The game is much more complex than, look that monkey crits. It’s Corvus come again!
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    If reliance on rng offends you, then you are playing the wrong game
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Domino is great for doing what domino does, she’s perfect for stomping through easy content very quickly and efficiently with the synergy, the fact opponents gain so little power through so much damage means often you don’t have to deal with many difficult specials, Hyperion is one of the champs in the game when used correctly has massive utility, lots of difficult content he can demolish using the l1 intercept technique, or spamming l3, not to mention decent regen and big damage
    Jaded said:

Etjama said:

Rohit_316 said:

Why always Domino comes in between ? Lol just cuz she is RNG ? Many beyond god tiers are also RNG - Void, AA , Colossus and others.

Stop hating on Domino cuz it doesn't makes you look cool ..I remember there was a thread some months ago about how high Domino ranks , that proved every "cool looking" hater wrong and clearly community expressed their views so no need of bringing Domino thing again.

Let the champs be of their respective class and without comparison.

Or... now hear me out here cause this is crazy... what if people hate on Domino because they think she's overrated and not to look cool. Unbelievable, I know, but it's possible.

And there is a huge difference between Domino and the other champs you mentioned. Colossus' utility isn't RNG reliant. Neither is Void's, you're guaranteed to get the utility you need even if you have to wait for a little bit. And really? AA? Don't try to act like it's hard to get any neuros with him, it's extremely easy to have at least 3 up at all times unless you're super unlucky.

With Domino, you're relying on a 50% chance to shrug bleeds, or on what's mostly a 15% AAR to shut down opponent's abilities. It's not nearly good enough to make her viable for any troublesome Endgame content.
    I have never used domino even if her 5* is at r4 max sig. you aren’t alone, but the seriousness has been deflated by the joke threads. Now it’s hard to take anyone saying it serious, except for the comparison @DNA3000 wrote up yesterday.

I hadn't seen that write-up till you pointed it out. It hits the nail on the head.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Grean said:

Yeah also archangel,wolverine and colossus are mutant dominos.
    Symbiote supreme is mystic domino.
    Ghost is tech domino.
    She hulk is science domino.
    Km is skill domino.

Say thank you.

AMEN
    Bruh. Idk if this boy is trolling or not.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Monke said:

Grean is beating Max Gaming in insightfuls. Together, we can change this for the better of our community

LET US FIGHT FOR MAX GAMING

I really don't know how OP has more insightfuls then Max. Max is big brain while OP is not
    HI_guys said:

Etjama said:

Rohit_316 said:

Why always Domino comes in between ? Lol just cuz she is RNG ? Many beyond god tiers are also RNG - Void, AA , Colossus and others.

Stop hating on Domino cuz it doesn't makes you look cool ..I remember there was a thread some months ago about how high Domino ranks , that proved every "cool looking" hater wrong and clearly community expressed their views so no need of bringing Domino thing again.

Let the champs be of their respective class and without comparison.

Or... now hear me out here cause this is crazy... what if people hate on Domino because they think she's overrated and not to look cool. Unbelievable, I know, but it's possible.

And there is a huge difference between Domino and the other champs you mentioned. Colossus' utility isn't RNG reliant. Neither is Void's, you're guaranteed to get the utility you need even if you have to wait for a little bit. And really? AA? Don't try to act like it's hard to get any neuros with him, it's extremely easy to have at least 3 up at all times unless you're super unlucky.

With Domino, you're relying on a 50% chance to shrug bleeds, or on what's mostly a 15% AAR to shut down opponent's abilities. It's not nearly good enough to make her viable for any troublesome Endgame content.
    Is act 6 endgame? Is variant endgame? Is act 7 endgame? And is the "troublesome" clause intended as an insurance if provided with above examples?

Also dominos bleed shrug is to increase her potency as a defender.
    "Troublesome" as in difficult and not doable with just any champ. I'm sure people have used Domino in Act 6 completion, V2, and some paths in Act 7, but as soon as you get to some of the more difficult Act 7 paths, or almost any paths in Act 6 exploration, Domino's not going to do much. At all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm by no means saying she's a bad champion. She's incredible for newer players and still solid later on. But I can name plenty of champs in the Mutant class alone that have lots of reliable damage and much more utility.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    @Grean is the cosmic @avenge_123
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    LeoZed said:

Dont compare hyperion with domino. Ik she is good. But dont do that again...

domino is not remotely "good", she sucks

Dude STFU... its your opinion then keep it to yourself... there are a lot of people with other opinions and domino is amazing
    Ok, dude this is a place for sharing opinions,even u shared ur opinion saying domino is amazing,she's really good, but we can't stop anyone's opinion,right?
  • MisterSwinMisterSwin Member Posts: 20
    Venom, vtd, and venompool are most accurate to domino's rng based playstyle
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

stop. i don't need this back in my memories
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

You don't like joke threads being taken seriously as troll threads and people commenting as jokes and then being taken seriously and then devolving into absolute chaos?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★

You don't like joke threads being taken seriously as troll threads and people commenting as jokes and then being taken seriously and then devolving into absolute chaos?
    I read this as a rap ..sounded cool !!
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Being lucky is not a super power
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    AA relies on RNG also as do many champs. The Domino hate on this forum is about the dumbest thing going. She's fantastic. But there is nothing similar about Domino and Hype other than they are both amazing champs.
  • HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Hype is Overrated. I don’t care who you are or what you say you’ll never convince me otherwise.

Plus he has little to no Utility just damage.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 ★★★
    Why do we need to rehash a discussion from 2017. Start a new thread.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Hype is Overrated. I don’t care who you are or what you say you’ll never convince me otherwise.

Hyperion has quite a lot of utility Ngl, power gain, energy resistance, physical resistance, regen, buff duration increase. Stun on sp2 and armour break, DOT and the ability to never take a blocked hit with special intercepts. He’s not the top anymore, but he still holds up.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

I recommend waking up to ensure you realize you put Hype in the same sentence as no utility. You could possibly be in an alternate universe but odds are Hype still would have insane utility there too
  • Viper18Viper18 Member Posts: 66
    Grean said:

You may be thinking "bUT hE's GoT DaMaGE anD STufF"

But how does he get most of this stuff? rng
    his heavy attack only has a 40% chance at furies, his sp2 stun isn't guaranteed, his incinerates aren't guaranteed, the list can go on and on

Next time you pic up a Hyperion, think "Am I getting a champ that is great, or a champ that is mostly rng based?"

I have never seen anyone get that many disagrees. Is this a record?