**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's the hardest boss you've ever fought?

EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
I just beat the Mordo boss in 6.2.5 and I have never felt so much hatred towards whoever put those nodes on such an insanely passive and defensive champion like Mordo. So I was wondering what bosses made you want to pull your hair out? It could be just the champ itself was difficult or the global nodes combined with other nodes that made it seem almost impossible to beat. It could be when you just started the game and couldn't dex a boss venom's S2 or currently with late game content like variants, I wanna know what gave you the hardest time!

Comments

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    6.1.5 crossbone. Just becuz i didnt have a poison immune champ at the time and so have to use units man for him.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★

Act 2 kang during my first completion

I'm glad you made it through!
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    the collector
    ItsDamien said:

Nameless Thanos during the Endgame EQ. I even called that fight a cash grab back then. How naive I was. I just needed to git gud and I did 🤣

i missed that event but I heard there were alot of mechanics for the fight
    KRoNX1 said:

6.1.5 crossbone. Just becuz i didnt have a poison immune champ at the time and so have to use units man for him.

same I had to unit man through him as well as the mordo boss, such a horrible feeling
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Nameless Thanos during the Endgame EQ. I even called that fight a cash grab back then. How naive I was. I just needed to git gud and I did 🤣

There was, but honestly looking back at it, that was probably one of the most fun fights in the game.
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

There was, but honestly looking back at it, that was probably one of the most fun fights in the game.
    I hope they bring something like that back this year, but not so hard that it feels like we have to unit man our way through 😂

Abyss collector lol. Bs fight. If we wanna keep abyss out of it then 5.2 collector. Back when he came out there were soo few options for that fight and most of us still only had 4* to rely on

abyss is totally fine, god knows I struggled against 5.2 collector as well I'm not too excited for the day I have to take on an abyss version lol
    HI_guys said:

Mysterio boss in Act 6.3. F that guy

yikes I hate mysterio man his abilities make my phone lag
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 mordo was absolutely terrible for sure. The ultron boss in 6.1 also gave me a lot of trouble since I didn't have a good counter for him. Also the deadpool boss in variant 4, that fight was just the worst probably spent around 600 units trying to take him down, the nodes on him were stupid hard.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I fought 6.2.5 Mordo once and I'm already sick of it
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Pre Nerf IMIW in 6.3 was a huge pain. Didn’t bring the right counters which made it worse.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Abyss Collector.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Abyss Collector.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    AOL collector, but the most skill based one I did was 6.2 champion with no retreat linked up (Not a solo but did not spend any items.)
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Grandmaster
  • Act 6.3.5 Mysterio was my least favorite boss. I used more revives on 6.2 Champion and Grandmaster, but that Mysterio was a different level of annoyance. Thank god for Aegon
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Not exactly the boss, but abyss Green Goblin was probably my least favorite fight
  • AmarriteAmarrite Posts: 50
    Unit Man, always Unit Man. And the worst part is you can only defeat him with, you guessed it, Unit Man. :smiley:
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Variant 5 Scarlet Witch