**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2»

Comments

• Options
    Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Posts: 535
    This is what makes the opponent more likely to use Special Attacks. It's called Investigation, an ability by Jessica Jones.
  • Options
    I mean, 180% chance for opponents to use Special Attacks? How interesting.
  • Options
    One day I need a 5 or 6 Star Jessica Jones, so I can defeat that Surging Vengeance Captain America (Infinity War) once, and for all.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Thank you, our dear sweet mods, for getting rid of that guy.
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

Thank you, our dear sweet mods, for getting rid of that guy.

Fr man. He was reopening a three year old post every day
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136

Medusa: Warlock, Nick

Nick: Nick, Elsa.. basically anyone that can inflict a fair bit of debuffs in their combo.

Havok: Colossus, Colossus, Colossus or Cyclops

IMIW: Sentinel, Venom, Hype, CMM

Mysterio: Sentinel, Hype, CMM

Cap: Hit-Monkey and any other character you can get a decent amount of crits on

Lol I’m actually stupid I r4ed sparky for nothing. Ig he will just sit on my roster. Btw any advice on the easy paths for 6.3.1? They all seem kinda hard
    I took the biohazard path with Colossus, you can bring your Colossus and Sentinel along for the ride.

For the Medusa, if you're going to use Nick, dex to trigger the buffet right before you get the LMD down so the fury doesn't get removed.

Also, Sparkys still a good option cause you can power drain Cap IW as well as put some nice crits. Just force out his SP1 and SP2 first.
    Also the taunt mechanic is great to force him to keep using SP1 and SP2. You don't need to bait them in order. Plus he has a pretty good crit rate. Don't hit him with SP2 if you can't manage his "indestructible" phase. Even though he doesn't take damage from anything that's not a crit, the DOT damage will be reflected back to you if he even hits your block. Build up poise charges. He hits pretty hard.
    Hit Monkey would be good too but you have to be careful if you put bleed on him.

You can find videos on YouTube of ppl taking CapIW down with Sparky. He was one of the top 2 options. Not sure if there are better options than him now. It was mostly him or Ghost with Hood and Wasp synergies.
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136

Nick: Nick, Elsa.. basically anyone that can inflict a fair bit of debuffs in their combo.

Lol I’m actually stupid I r4ed sparky for nothing. Ig he will just sit on my roster. Btw any advice on the easy paths for 6.3.1? They all seem kinda hard
    Check out MCOCNOOB on YouTube. He shows his runs through almost all the paths. Some may be missing. He has quick guides in an image format too. You can find them on Reddit or Joanna Line bot. I used his and KT1's guides in exploring Act 6.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Asim38 said:

Check out MCOCNOOB on YouTube. He shows his runs through almost all the paths. Some may be missing. He has quick guides in an image format too. You can find them on Reddit or Joanna Line bot. I used his and KT1's guides in exploring Act 6.
    This was 2 years ago...