**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate my team

Please rate my team...corvus is set to max out soon

Rate my team 53 votes

5%
TheMailmannKRoNX1goingtobeuncollected 3 votes
0%
3%
Prakhar_82Scrubhan 2 votes
1%
Luke9523 1 vote
3%
FighterofmanCrasyduck 2 votes
7%
MiStaLovaking_ov_scrubsHusain_b128tofuシ 4 votes
13%
Cowboyschamploo1Honaway_23JAATKINGFaseehThanton[Deleted User]JoshKosh557 7 votes
16%
Nemo51MasterduxSpurgeon14ILLUSION8TSR6225Jacob72518Zura_1Light7Scaroladipo 9 votes
28%
LiquidkoldWabobaRookiieProximaMidnight_8Ewell65SSS69RenaxqqTheLegionMasterJragonMaster170SaltE_Wenis69TrashPanda12TheBair123Will3808ShaqatacParamanona_77AgenteMagnus 15 votes
18%
Sarvanga1_IronGladiator22ŘïdđhįmGreanPuttPuttPrimerprime5TimmytdtBarani7daFritoPlayUOG5 10 votes

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I see Claire and its 10 automatically
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Zan0 said:

There is no 0. So I can't rate it

I will exclude 10 and add 0 next time...tnx fr ur time
  • ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    No further looking than Mags
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 191 ★★
    Solid team you can definitely get a lot of content done with them.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    This team is really good. But claire and sorcerer are a bit repetitive. I would have one of them in the team according to the path.

This team is really good. But claire and sorcerer are a bit repetitive. I would have one of them in the team according to the path.

Claire and SS are two different champs with pretty different abilities.
    For me mags is just a beast...sweeps 1/3 of champs...claire and ss just good to go on most...aa just melts non imunes.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The reason I rated 9 is because Corvus doesn’t do well without suicides and sorcerer doesn’t do well with suicides.
    Grean said:

Yeah the story of all the top mystics. So should i take a doom,sorcerer supreme, claire,sym supreme and tigra in the same team in all the quests?

Grean said:

Yeah the story of all the top mystics. So should i take a doom,sorcerer supreme, claire,sym supreme and tigra in the same team in all the quests?
    No because you would get rekt by a science champ
    Grean said:

Grean said:

No because you would get rekt by a science champ
    You are smart.
    edited February 2021
    Claire is well balanced(maybe best balanced champ)

SS is huge damage dealer but lacks control I think

Both are very different. Previously I thought ss was not too good. But now she is a beast after I played her. If she had some immunities she could surpass claire.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    That team is beasty. AA for non immunitys, Claire for immunitys, then Mags for metal, but I would take out SS and corvus because double mystic isn't ideal and corvus is meh. I would love me a claire

That team is beasty. AA for non immunitys, Claire for immunitys, then Mags for metal, but I would take out SS and corvus because double mystic isn't ideal and corvus is meh. I would love me a claire

Ya...mag-claire-AA is a perfect team for me...I ranked up ss cause I love playing with her...her block regen is insane(actually I am not good with evading😉)
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    No quake? MEH...

Corvus isn't even close to meh.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

This isn't a discussion post, you're just straight-up flexing on us at this point.

Rate mine team

• ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    10 when Corvus is r5

@MiStaLova while we're rating each other's profiles, how's mine?

My questing team.

Great champs, not sure how terrax is now tho but great champs there

My questing team.

10 when I saw Colossus behind

Shaqatac said:

My questing team.

Great champs, not sure how terrax is now tho but great champs there
    He's amazing, in my opinion. Triple immunities and the Indestructible Charges make him possibly one of the tankiest Champs in the game, and the huge damage from the Rock Field is actually terrifying. At max Power Cosmic he gains tons of Power when his Block is broken while Indestructible, so you can actually jump from 1 Power Bar to 3 when he takes a Heavy during the Rock Field phase. I've taken him to R4, and he's the only Champ I own that's done RoL almost completely by himself (I used Sym Sup for Wolverine.)
    Nice sounds great, i have terrax 6* but really he needs awakening to be worth a rank up
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Solid