**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

100% 6.1 & 7.1 or do abyss?

FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've got 6.4k units, and roster below

picture is a bit old with some rankups done but the basics are still there.
For 6.1, I have 3 quests left and for 7.1 still have 2 left for gwenperion and vision aarkus, just can't seem to get them down with what I have.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    I think CG is r5, sentinel and professor x are r2, void is r5, LS is r4 and thing + hype are r4
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Well just to state the obvious abyss doesn’t seem like a good idea because you don’t have aegon. I’d say try to 100% 7.1 first because you only got a little left and then go for 6.1.

yeah, it just sucks how I'm so close to finishing but I can't because the vision aarkus and gwenperion just keep roadblocking me
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

Where aegon

I don't, but my friends are suggesting I waste all 6k of the units on the abyss
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

7.1 and use your lovejuice if needed because it goes on 2nd March
  • Options

Cant archangel do gwenperiod? I thought his nero's cancel out the healing.

iirc gwenperion is poison immune so probably not
  • Options
    Odachi said:

7.1 and use your lovejuice if needed because it goes on 2nd March

my ronan isn't duped and I don't have the sigs or the gem sadly
  • Options
    does anyone have a strat for either of the bosses? I could take LS to r5 and maybe try again
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

does anyone have a strat for either of the bosses? I could take LS to r5 and maybe try again

I've seen bero man solo the gwenperion boss with prof X so it can work but it'll need max ramp up
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

FRITO_Man said:

LS does energy dmg right? And something i heard like gwenperion has like billion energy resistance
    I was probably going to use LS for Vision Aarkus
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

FRITO_Man said:

LS does energy dmg right? And something i heard like gwenperion has like billion energy resistance
    She has a node that heals her for 99% of energy damage dealt
  • Options
    so with psycho man objectives, I think I will take CG, Hype and LS to r5 inorder to handle the 7.1 bosses. The paths themselves are pretty easy, but it's just the bosses that are hindering my progress
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Use sentinel for gwenperion. I used him in my second run.
    I would say go with Corvus,surfer and havok for Aarkus.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Faseeh said:

FRITO_Man said:

I was probably going to use LS for Vision Aarkus
    Yeah he would be good. I forgot about him.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    100% 7.1 imo, abyss will be too painful with that roster, 7.1 has the best rewards.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Faseeh said:

Where aegon

I don't, but my friends are suggesting I waste all 6k of the units on the abyss
    it’s doable with a four star Ægon
  • Options
    Avaric3Avaric3 Posts: 13
    Do 6.1 and 7.1 first. Make sure you do 6.1 before 7.1 tho for exploration that way you’ll be more likely to come closer to completing a T5CC with the 25% selector from 7.1
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
  • Options
    okay bumping this thread for advice again, just did 100% and got my t5cc but unsure on whether to do variants or 6.1 next
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Your buddies telling you to waste your units on abyss are foolish. There are teams that don’t require Aegon for a run, but you don’t have them. No sense in wasting units like that, straight in the toilet. If you’re trying to get thronebreaker, and are willing to throw the units at it, by all means do it, but a run with what you’ve got will likely cost you over 6k, unless you played EXCEPTIONALLY well. Even then I have some doubts. You’ve got the roster for Act 6 exploration. You’ve got the roster for variant exploration, which if you haven’t cleared the 3 newest variants, you should be doing that before anything. But either those or act 6 would be my suggestion.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

okay bumping this thread for advice again, just did 100% and got my t5cc but unsure on whether to do variants or 6.1 next

What did you get? And do 6.1, it’s easy. (For your roster)
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    7.1 and 6.1.

Also, im pretty sure Prof X can ramp for a really long time and then annihilate Gwenperion.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

FRITO_Man said:

What did you get? And do 6.1, it’s easy. (For your roster)
    Got a 6 star mysterio out of nexus and chose mutant

7.1 and 6.1.

Also, im pretty sure Prof X can ramp for a really long time and then annihilate Gwenperion.

already finished but thanks puff :wink:
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

I've got 6.4k units, and roster below

picture is a bit old with some rankups done but the basics are still there.
    For 6.1, I have 3 quests left and for 7.1 still have 2 left for gwenperion and vision aarkus, just can't seem to get them down with what I have.

Thing can counter aarkus since he is armor break immune which prevents the coldsnap. However you better be ready to bait quite a few specials.

For gwenperion magneto and Ronan cheese it, however your sentinel could theoretically do it