**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's the one champ you originally hated, but eventually changed your mind on after playing them

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
Hey everyone, Monke here

I thought AA bad, but then I played him. So now AA OP

Thoughts?

Comments

• Quake. Then ranked up the 5* which forced myself to get good with her. And now I love using her when she will save me a revive or two.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Wouldn't say hated, but the first time I pulled quake and played with her I was like 'meh'. Then I found about the quake and bake method and i was like 'woah'
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Havok
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Didn’t think cap iw was that good. Tried him out a bit more and started to realize how good he really was.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

To continue,

I thought AA was bad for a while because I played him in bleed immune/poison immune matchups

Took me a while to realize it, Act 5 became easier

I didn't think AA bad because I did this but I do this so often because I don't pay attention on the pre fight screen and the next thing I know is I'm fighting a robot.
    Or Luke Cage. Damn your bleed immunity.

I used to think Sentinel was eh. I was wrong and a fool.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 897 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Didn't think much of Warlock. I'd got other bleed and poison immune champs and just thought he was meh.

Then I took him up to rank 5. Game changer. He's a beast.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Omega. I always thought he unfairly overshadowed Emma since they were released in the same month

But I really love him now and he’s been invaluable. But I am very happy I’ve got my R3 Emma
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Cyclops
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Black Widow Claire. Originally I thought she was a lot of hype, but after learning her, I realized she was as good as everyone said she was.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Reverse. CMM. First r5 55 then I started hating her. Then kilmonger. First 3 45. Then hated him
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Monke, let me put some money on your books bro.

• Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Nicholas furious.
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Dr doom and Domino
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Monke said:

Hey everyone, Monke here

I thought AA bad, but then I played him. So now AA OP

Thoughts?

Why are u jailed though?
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    I know many would be angry on me...I thought Ghost was bad...then I learner her to play then rest is history
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Corvus
  • i personally hated star lord because of his actions in infinity war
    but when i played him as even a maxed out 3 star he impressed me and was my main rol clearer as a 3 star